Premier League Gameweek 20 (26th - 28th December 2017) - Boxing Day

RooneyLegend

Is it just me or do Arsenal matches seem longer than other teams matches? Way too much drama for 90mins.

GunnerAlex

Supports
Arsenal
I still can't believe Barca wanted Bellerin, he's always been dreadful. Just a more defensive Theo Walcott

Bojan11

I still can't believe Barca wanted Bellerin, he's always been dreadful. Just a more defensive Theo Walcott
I think he’s decent. Just needs a manager who isn’t Wenger to improve him defensively.

Wengers never been great at producing defenders.

GunnerAlex

Supports
Arsenal
I think he’s decent. Just needs a manager who isn’t Wenger to improve him defensively.

Wengers never been great at producing defenders.
A lot of our fans say the same, but what is he good at. He can't cross, he definitely can't defend, and his touch is overrated, and usually lets him down. He's the least technical Spanish player I've seen play

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
We and Liverpool are the only teams who need a 5-goal lead to win the game. Beyond pathetic :lol:. Good win though to keep in touch with the top 4.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Merino looks a decent player. No idea why he chose to move to fecking Newcastle.
Has to be some link to Rafa but now that he's a Newcastle player and the probability of them going fown, Merino would be a great acquisition for a lot of teams in the Premiership