g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 20

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
2-0. It is given. Linesman flagged, WBA stopped playing. City scored (nice strike) then referee blew.

Ref waited forever to blow the whistle. Either she shouldn’t flag or ref blows instantly.

kidbob

We'll have to be weary of Arsenal's press on Saturday. Break through it enough though and we should create a lot.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Play to the whistle.
I agree to an extent and I'm delighted it went our way but games being decided on silly decisions are far too common. Two weeks in a row for us we've had 2 "correct" decisions but both goals have been farcical.
Edit: Rules sorry not decisions.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
We'll have to be weary of Arsenal's press on Saturday. Break through it enough though and we should create a lot.
Couldn't manage it last time. Hopefully they be missing Aubameyang again, although hope he's ok!

SER19

What a joke this is. :lol: the play the whistle advice has less weight now as they're supposed to keep their flag down so when it goes up nowadays stopping is natural. City again

James Peril

This place when City score a goal like that; corrupt refereeing, shambles. United score a goal like that; play to the whistle, everyone knows that :D But yeah, looks corny. She should turn off her DM’s tonight, lots of vitrol coming in from the Midlands.

Djemba-Djemba

Considering we clearly pay off the FA to get so many penalties it seems weird that City have had two fecking joke goals in the last week.

Dudu

Two games in a row. Refs gift city another goal.

Im shocked :rolleyes:

Pep's Suit

Cancelo used as the main creative player now.

And Gundogan scores again! Great press!

RUCK4444

I just spent 90 minutes listening to McManaman, I beg to differ. He is incredibly irritating though
Ahhh yea McManaman, now he’s a very close second for me, the Scouse accent puts him right up there.

Keown just has a way of irritating me beyond belief, I’d rather a dose of the clap than have to listen to that moron with his terrible football cliche’s.
Always talking about desire and effort and such in a somewhat condescending tone.
Awful awful pundit.

Devil81

Running riot and I was gonna back, West Brom to pull of a shock today.

Djemba-Djemba

Good job West Brom brought in Big Sam when they did otherwise they'd probably be getting battered and humiliated every week.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Ahhh yea McManaman, now he’s a very close second for me, the Scouse accent puts him right up there.

Keown just has a way of irritating me beyond belief, I’d rather a dose of the clap than have to listen to that moron with his terrible football cliche’s.
Always talking about desire and effort and such in a somewhat condescending tone.
Awful awful pundit.
What McManaman says doesn't bother me it is the voice. Same with Karen Carney. I love her as a pundit but she hurts my ears as a co-commentator, more that she talks for the sake of it.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Big Sam must be breaking the record for consecutive heavy (three goals plus) home defeats.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal could we'll end up winning as they have better players but Southampton are so much better coached it's untrue.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Partey to Arsenal was such a weird move. They’re about to win La Liga and he’s busting a gut carrying the team 11th in the premier league.

RUCK4444

What McManaman says doesn't bother me it is the voice. Same with Karen Carney. I love her as a pundit but she hurts my ears as a co-commentator, more that she talks for the sake of it.
Yeah I totally agree on Karen Carney as well.

She’s a good pundit but her voice grates and agree that she talks for the sake of it.

I hate having to put up with annoying commentary. BT Sport take the medal on that front with both McManaman and Keown.