Premier League Gameweek 20

marktan

Good to see Saint-Maximin on the bench, Newcastle really struggle to create without him and I personally enjoy watching him.

Think the criticism of Bruce has been a bit too harsh because it forgets how much they really on ASM

Djemba-Djemba

Good to see Saint-Maximin on the bench, Newcastle really struggle to create without him and I personally enjoy watching him.

Think the criticism of Bruce has been a bit too harsh because it forgets how much they really on ASM
Look I love Bruce, he's a Utd legend.

But they've lost 9 and drawn 1 in the last 10 games. Scored once in 8 games before tonight.

The criticism is totally warranted.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

I don't think it's harsh at all. Last season they were getting a lot of fluky results. Their tactic was give it to ASM and let him do the rest. That's not management.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
anyone defending bruce at this point - and who isn't doing it just to troll newcastle fans - needs sectioning.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Look I love Bruce, he's a Utd legend.

But they've lost 9 and drawn 1 in the last 10 games. Scored once in 8 games before tonight.

The criticism is totally warranted.
Wait a second, are you telling me that their one and only point in the last 10 games was against...Liverpool?

GlasgowCeltic

Can only assume this is Richard Keys alias account

edcunited1878

Newcastle is a poor squad and obviously Bruce doesn't help as he's not the most competent of PL managers. Feel like he tries to play a nice brand of football but it works against him and he should be a bit more pragmatic in his team's approach.

Having Joelinton and Andy Carroll is hilarious. Callum Wilson is okay, but they have zero service. Shelvey is a prick of the highest order and cruises through games because he gives zero fecks unless someone riles him up. Backline is crap and Darlow is good, but nothing too special for the most part.

diarm

Wait a second, how the feck are West Ham in 4th?

Your man Soucek is second only to Bruno in terms of Prem signings in the last year or so.

tomaldinho1

Newcastle is a poor squad and obviously Bruce doesn't help as he's not the most competent of PL managers. Feel like he tries to play a nice brand of football but it works against him and he should be a bit more pragmatic in his team's approach.

Having Joelinton and Andy Carroll is hilarious. Callum Wilson is okay, but they have zero service. Shelvey is a prick of the highest order and cruises through games because he gives zero fecks unless someone riles him up. Backline is crap and Darlow is good, but nothing too special for the most part.
I think they have a solid mid table team but not much more - Wilson, Shelvey, Darlow, Almiron, ASM all solid PL players.

I actually really like Almiron as a player - a squad player that is - not sure he's got what it takes to start for a top 6/8 club but he's definitely good enough for depth. Can see him going Leeds or So'ton though given his work rate, positional flexibility.

croadyman

Impressive showing that from West Ham and will definitely be a tricky tie in the fifth round, they actually look like harder opposition than the scousers right now so may not be able to rest players against them

edcunited1878

I think they have a solid mid table team but not much more - Wilson, Shelvey, Darlow, Almiron, ASM all solid PL players.

I actually really like Almiron as a player - a squad player that is - not sure he's got what it takes to start for a top 6/8 club but he's definitely good enough for depth. Can see him going Leeds or So'ton though given his work rate, positional flexibility.
LlAlmiron is better than Newcastle but he's playing out of position. His work rate is good. Their backline is so poor. Laschelles looked promising early on but has regressed or just not improved at all.

SER19

Possible handball from rodri there.

Brilliant save then from Johnson touched onto post

Pep's Suit

You know it's a weird season when Gundogan, Cancelo and Stones' are City's best players.