Premier League Gameweek 21

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It must be just infuriating being a manager in the PL with VAR. We've seen reds for that Gusto tackle fairly consistently all season.

When that tackle is only a yellow, and then Calvert-Lewin got sent off in the FA Cup for something ridiculous. I know there's not going to be complete consistency, but how can two decision be so far apart?
I’d love a manager to just sit down in some presser and calmly ask someone at the PGMOL to explain why there’s so much deviation in these decisions.

No calling the referee corrupt, incompetent or being overly critical. No flying off the handle like Arteta and calling everything a disgrace, that doesn’t help anyone - then it’s very easy for the FA to point to the outburst, fine them and sweep it all under the rug. Just calmly ask for some clarity, point to a few examples and generally not be a dick about it in the heat of the moment. Has anyone done this so far?

RedRocket9908

I wonder if that penalty will get the same scrutiny Bruno got.
It is very ‘RAWKish’ on here now at times.

All it takes is for a slide tackle before the tin foil hat is placed on, the face is bulging red with rage and Casemiro is quoted.

Very bizarre.
Isnt posting on a Man Utd fan forum while your own team are playing at home a bit bizarre as well?

slored1

Chelsea playing decent defensively. Need some creativity but they're looking better than usual.

Lexicon Red Devil

All it takes is for a slide tackle before the tin foil hat is placed on, the face is bulging red with rage and Casemiro is quoted.

Very bizarre.
It's hardly tin foil hat stuff. Casemiro had never received a straight red card playing for Real Madrid, gets two in about 30 games playing for United. This is in the same league in which Fabinho never received a single red card. It's really not difficult to see that certain teams get treated differently by both refs and the media. It's very easy to give decisions against United because everyone hates us, even our own fans.

I suppose you also think the refereeing in 2009 in the CL was fine and that Barca and Chelsea were treated equally.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Anyone remember people saying Colwill was the new Rio? That was funny.

eire-red

Very bizarre.
Bit ironic seeing as you had your SAF / Howard Webb tinfoil hat on too.

Are you including yourself in that RAWKish assessment on here?

twitter thread suggester

Very bizarre.
Feel free to leave.

Sancho99

Chelsea are one of the most boring teams in the league. So tedious to watch.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Any win over Anthony Taylor is a solid achievement at this point for this team.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Good resolve to win it there but Chelsea are so panicky.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Confidence would be irrelevant, Burnley are crap and won't be picking up many more points. Would have been better to keep Luton down a bit.
Not really. You don't want any side to get into a bit of form/winning run. 3 or 4 wins on the bounce is what usually saves teams down near the bottom.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.

Very bizarre.
Plenty of other forums out there you could go post on if it ever gets too much for you. Might I suggest a Chelsea forum as an initial location to avoid having to read things you don't agree with?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I’ve actually had a proper look at that Gusto challenge now and how on earth has he not been sent off :lol:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
It’s crazy the amount of references to Casemiro every time there’s a foul in a game. It’s almost as though Man Utd are not used to getting decisions against them that they hang onto them like a stagbeetle, such as Nani red card.

Don’t worry, Sir Alex’s puppet, Howard Webb, is in charge.
If Webb was pro United, you’d expect us to get lots of 50/50 calls? But we’ve had plenty against us which other posters agree with (the decent ones) and yes, we’re not alone in these calls I know.

When United fans on a United forum see challenges that aren’t punished like United players have been, what do you expect us to comment? It’s a point of reference.

Don‘t get the repeat tin hat comments … doesn’t make sense the first time, repeating it doesn’t either.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
A win, clean sheet, no new injuries and a couple coming back from injury. I'll take that.

Also, I really like our goalie.
the one shining light..
most likely dropped soon. Colwill isn't a left back,a Chilwell isn't a winger, this manager hasn't improved one single player :0(

erikcred

It’s crazy the amount of references to Casemiro every time there’s a foul in a game. It’s almost as though Man Utd are not used to getting decisions against them that they hang onto them like a stagbeetle, such as Nani red card.

Found Ryan Babel's account.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Now who sounds like a RAWK poster

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Reading fans did a proper protest today… no holding back.