Premier League Gameweek 21

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
@cyberman if you're watching, see how Doku dribbled the ball into traffic and nearly caused another transition that was snuffed out by Gvardiol. Grealish would have passed back and that would have been more boring for sure, but it would have allowed City to get in their positions to better snuff out counters. Multiply that by 1000 with the less patient players featuring more for City now (compared to Mahrez, Gundogan) and that's the root cause for their defensive fragility this season.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
And still do

Did you not see how City took hold of the game in that period and negated Newcastle? It was a clinic in holding, progressing the ball and creating chances (9) of which they scored 1

Newcastle did brilliant since the goal of course. But your categorization of City's play prior is nonsense. Of course it deserved praise
Purely subjective my friend and I still don't buy into the Pep revisionism thats the only way to play football.

My personal preference for Football is more towards Klopp, fast paced, heavy metal than pep's death by a thousand passes. If that's your bag, then fair play

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Dokus been shite.
Bring on grelish and KDB for Doku and kovacic

Wing Attack Plan R

Newcastle’s goals made Man City’s keeper look like Onana. This possession style of Pep’s teams is really boring to watch. I hate it.

Somehow tackling has to be brought back into the game. Too many yellows given for sloppy tackles that aren’t particularly dangerous, I think they should let more go without being punished. Otherwise the pace of the game slows to a walk or literally everyone is stopped. The defense can’t get the ball without intercepting a pass, and the refs are too happy to whistle if a defender gets too aggressive.

Maybe they redo the laws concerning using shoulder barges. I think it needs to be more aggressive. When I see games from the 80s and 90s they played a different sport.

Zen

Mendy broke Pep's ability to sign a left back to be fair.

PoTMS

Doku has looked absolute shite since his quick start.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Newcastle’s goals made Man City’s keeper look like Onana. This possession style of Pep’s teams is really boring to watch. I hate it.

Somehow tackling has to be brought back into the game. Too many yellows given for sloppy tackles that aren’t particularly dangerous, I think they should let more go without being punished. Otherwise the pace of the game slows to a walk or literally everyone is stopped. The defense can’t get the ball without intercepting a pass, and the refs are too happy to whistle if a defender gets too aggressive.

Maybe they redo the laws concerning using shoulder barges. I think it needs to be more aggressive. When I see games from the 80s and 90s they played a different sport.
I hate the tackles now, nothing wrong with hurting a player and making him wary of you so he goes into his shell.