Premier League Gameweek 21

prateik

6th defeat in 7 for Newcastle... holy shit.. someone is struggling more than us.. still just 2 points behind us :D

90 + 5min

ManCity winning doesn’t mean anything. We all are waiting for decisions.

El Jefe

KDB showed the impact having a truly world class player can make. Unreal player.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
They won it without him a few seasons back.

If him and Haaland are fit and firing come March then they'll do what they usually do. Liverpool cannot afford to play catch up.
They did, but they had both Silva and Gundo. I feel this season he's going to be more important for them.

Withnail

They won it without him a few seasons back.

If him and Haaland are fit and firing come March then they'll do what they usually do. Liverpool cannot afford to play catch up.
I know they did but they weren't looking likely without him this year. If he didn't come on today they don't win that game.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
World cup 26 winning front 4. Hopefully United can pick up the last available one.

Nusa - Ødegaard - Bobb
Haaland

BarryWinks

It’s almost cheating having a player like De Bruyne on your team. The guy unlocks defences for fun
Arguably the smartest player in the game over the last few years. Knows when to quicken it up, when to slow it down, when to drag one through the box, and when to pick out his man in the far post. Hate that I can't enjoy him because of the club he plays for, but great great player.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
World cup 26 winning front 4. Hopefully United can pick up the last available one.

Nusa - Ødegaard - Bobb
Haaland
McTominay will probably stop any dreams of qualification again

NICanRed

I know it’s boring to watch but City’s pass completion rate must be way better than everyone else. They just don’t give the ball away!

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I know pep is a great coach, but in the end it's all about getting those special players to get you the final touch of a winning team.

Dansk

I know pep is a great coach, but in the end it's all about getting those special players to get you the final touch of a winning team.
It helps when you can pay an extra 50% under the table on every transfer.