Premier League Gameweek 24+25

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Werner would be causing their defence absolute havoc with his pace.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That's a perfect tackle, for feck sake. It's like sliding tackles are unofficially banned.
Not against Man City it’s not. This is another game where we get nothing against them.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Is Rudiger the best CB in the PL this season? I’d say so. Chelsea would be foolish to let him go.

marktan

The city foul counter keeps on ticking up. First yellow probably coming in the 80th minute

marktan

90% of City's game is pin the opposition back and foul them if they try to counter. If I was the opposition I'd be screaming for a card at every tactical foul

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Where's the Villa Grealish gone?
When people say Gerrard was clearly better than Scholes as he was in the team of the season 8 times, I think Grealish is the perfect example of why that's a duff comparison.

Looked a world beater at Villa, and at City doesn't stand out in the slightest over any other mid they have.
I reckon it'd have been the same for Gerrard if he went to a United or Chelsea of the time.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I hate when City get into our box. Their entered front line love a dive.

Zoo

The commentators surprised at Lukaku’s deficiencies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We're in an era where players considered the best in the league in their position have incredible glaring weaknesses.
Kane total lack of mobility and pace, Lukaku absolutely dreadful on the ball, at pressing etc

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We're in an era where players considered the best in the league in their position have incredible glaring weaknesses.
Kane total lack of mobility and pace, Lukaku absolutely dreadful on the ball, at pressing etc
Lukaku's bottom level is just dreadful. Painful to watch.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lukaku's bottom level is just dreadful. Painful to watch.
The early season talk seemed to be he'd improved immeasurably and Chelsea had pulled a huge coup off.

I think you're seeing the exact problems we had at United now. Probably just without the goal total so far.