Premier League Gameweek 22

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
The major problem with all their signings is that Chelsea still don't actually have a goal scorer.
We haven’t since… Costa? At this point I’d rather us “steal” another teams target because we are just so bad signing forwards.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was wondering why on earth Ziyech was starting considering he was supposed to have left three days ago but that would've been a lovely assist.

Fulham very comfortable here for the 0-0 so if they don't take too many risks in last 20 minutes wouldn't shock me if that's how it stays as a scoreline.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I’ve seen enough. Need to spend another £400m to fix this team.

Edwards6

Badiashile looking good again, I think he'll turn out to be there best January signing

kaku06

TalkSport pre match talking as if it’s the start of the season. Start of a new era in their quest to be at the top of the game.
It’s as if Chelsea aren’t 10th
They have been licking Chelsea’s arse like you wouldn’t believe after all this spending for some reason.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We haven’t since… Costa? At this point I’d rather us “steal” another teams target because we are just so bad signing forwards.
Just do what we do and sign 90 year olds, works well for a year.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
it doesn't look good for Potter the way he set up his team.
He don't have a choice with the injuries. With Gallagher and Mount in midfield, you need your players to be compact to match Fulham's midfield. Means, wingers has to stay compact.

Needless to say, he should have joined Arsenal . Now the whole pressure is on him and Enzo to perform.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Badiashile looking good again, I think he'll turn out to be there best January signing
I don’t he’ll be that but I have a feeling he’s going one of those underrated signings that just impresses whenever he plays.

eire-red

I remember seeing some of him at youth level for France and you could tell he was a special talent. He looked a grown man amongst kids.

kaku06

Enzo has struggled. Some poor balls and touches
I’m waiting for him to be world class every week if not then I want the voice of reason the likes of Souness and Co. slam him because they expect that from a midfielder who cost a fortune.

Eplel

The ads on my american river are bonkers. Do Americans constantly get in trouble with the law, to the point where lawyers are on tv ads all day?

Dr. StrangeHate

Fulham need to win this game and then do the Mel Gibson "Freedom Football" thing from braveheart at fulltime.

Dazzmondo

Mudryk has been poor after all the people creaming themselves over him in his 1st game (where he wasn't spectacular either despite people trying to claim otherwise). Enzo has looked good but not really a surprise. Obviously an excellent player, regardless of whether he'll ever pay back that fee.

EDIT: Taken off unsurprisingly

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Willian looking better for Fulham than he ever did for Arsenal

prateik

The ads on my american river are bonkers. Do Americans constantly get in trouble with the law, to the point where lawyers are on tv ads all day?
Its lawyers and prescription medication..
the medication one is bizarre for me. who advertises prescription medication to the public? you go to the doc. the doc tells you what to take.

kaku06

Perriera looks good under Marco silva, plus Willian still has lots to offer, fecker still has quick feet and some pace to burn at the age of 34 ala robben.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
United, Liverpool, or Tottenham should go all out for Palhina in the summer, fantastic DM.
I'd gladly take him as cover for Rodri.

How Tottenham can continue to play Højbjerg and let a player like Palhina go to Fulham is beyond me, its not like his performances at Sporting were unknown

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Is Kovacic injured, if not, why is he not the first name on that Chelsea team sheet?