Premier League Gameweek 22

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Perriera looks good under Marco silva, plus Willian still has lots to offer, fecker still has quick feet and some pace to burn at the age of 34 ala robben.
For whatever reason Willian didn't click with Arteta's system.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
With all the injuries and new signings it might be another 10 games or so before we see a proper Chelsea side of the future under Potter.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
The ads on my american river are bonkers. Do Americans constantly get in trouble with the law, to the point where lawyers are on tv ads all day?
The medical ones are the best by far. Tell you about this amazing drug and end by telling you the 27 ways the side effects could kill you.

rajds89

Absolutely nothing wrong with that tackle from Andreas, the rolling around from sideshow Bob got him booked there.

FerociousCorgis

if they give this a red and somehow carroll going fecking ham on knees from behind isnt would be ridiculous.

Amarsdd

I’m waiting for him to be world class every week if not then I want the voice of reason the likes of Souness and Co. slam him because they expect that from a midfielder who cost a fortune.
nah that only applies to United players

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
VAR checking that after all the shit they haven't even looked at in our last few games. :lol:

kaku06

For whatever reason Willian didn't click with Arteta's system.
I think it was more down to Arsenal not finding its feet under Arteta at that time. If you put Willian now in this Arsenal team as a sub I think it works.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
Gallagher doing that ridiculous little jog before taking the corner only to whack it into the first man was great.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I hope it was precautionary and Mudryk isn’t injured.

saik

Gallagher is Chelsea's McT. Painfully average but keeps getting games cause he's a homegrown lad.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
I've been very critical of Antony but those who instantly placed Mudryk as a far superior player after one game were ridiculous. He might be. Or not, who knows, but it's far too early to tell.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
nah that only applies to United players
Give it time.
The media are still creaming themselves over Chelsea being the GOAT ( Greatest Of All Transfer windows) to get on their backs yet.
A few weeks of crap performances and the knives will be out

Dazzmondo

I've been very critical of Antony but those who instantly placed Mudryk as a far superior player after one game were ridiculous. He might be. Or not, who knows, but it's far too early to tell.
He didn't even do anything amazing. 1 particularly nice pass. The reactions were so ridiculously over the top

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'd be absolutely fecking fuming that we let Palhinha go to Fulham if we didn't go out and sign the only other DM in the league better than he is.