Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Arsenal are fecking dog shit.

If you're Ozil and Wilshere even why the feck would you stay? They're done as club so long as Wenger is in charge and the current owners.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Where's Giroud? I didn't bet on this! C'mon arsenal!

Djemba-Djemba

Bournemouth are exactly the sort of side to concede a stupid last minute goal.

Let in last minutes goals to City and Chelsea so far this season

Paxi

What do you expect from a mid table cup team?
Just cant get my head around. They were once our fiercest rivals. Now I kind of feel sorry for their fans except for DT hes a grade a cnut.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
It wasnt a dig at you, because you are a reasonable Spurs fan. The fact that you haven't really entertained a power switch until now lets me know that you are.

I know a few Spurs fan that are convinced that there is a power shift; when in reality Arsenal have just gone down to Spurs level of fighting for the top 4 instead of challenging for major trophies.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I can accept to lose, not to give up after going down. Pathetic attitude. If the board can't see Wenger is the problem the club should be deleted.

Paxi

They stopped being our rivals when Fergie decided to be nice to Wenger circa 2008
I know but feels like it was yesterday - the pizza gate and the viera and Keane tunnel.

I miss it actually.

Nick7

I'm reluctant to ever agree with Souness but he was talking about this a few weeks ago when Liverpool battered Bournemouth.

It's very principled from Howe to play attacking football you could argue, but it's just stupid. They have better players than you, so if you try and go head to head with them you'll inevitably lose.

Think this will be their 10th straight defeat to a top 6 side. It's obvious his tactics aren't working in these games.
This aged well.

Ban

I know but feels like it was yesterday - the pizza gate and the viera and Keane tunnel.

I miss it actually.
Me too. That was a proper rivalry.
City one isn't even close. Liverpool is big but then we actually competed with Arsenal and it was a great, great rivalry.