g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

Nick7

Did Firmino not get booked when he took off his jersey after the second goal?

Edit: he did sorry. Must have missed it.

PoTMS

Can’t even win when I want you to win, you bluenose bastards.

Jacko21

Credit to Liverpool, the only team that have had the balls to take this approach.

Unlike our cowardice.

crossy1686

career ending
I'm enjoying watching these smug twats get beat far too much. Hope the fecking wheels come off in a big fecking way. Can't wait to hear the media try to kiss Pep's arse after this one.

Loon

:lol:
The hope this will lead to a City dip in form is perhaps wishful thinking. Only really dippers and Arse fans should be happy with this result.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
City can’t cope with being pressed, unlike Pep’s Barcelona. Mane had been poor as well but pick that out.
It wasn't even that hard pressing, City trying to over play it and gifting 2 goals, great finishes though the the chances themselves were put on a plate for Liverpool.

VanGaalyTime

Wonder what the pundits think now about United playing for the point against Liverpool at Anfield? Looks like a great point now.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Firmino now getting a second yellow and Pool subsequently give the game away in the last ten minutes would be classic.

Redag12

This is why i think this city side is overrated. Crumble under pressure. Won't stand a chance against the top sides in Europe in CL

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was always going to be Liverpool with the best chance to beat City. Klopps style isn't consistent but its probably the best against Pep's teams.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Shame that no one has tried this approach until now. All you have to do is get stuck in about them and be brave.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho look less like Pique, Puyol and Xavi if you apply some pressure. Who’d have thought?!

el3mel

And people were saying Pep developed Stones, feck me.

He has been abysmal since his return from injury.

Dolf

Could someone tell me why this is a good result for us? We're now battling with 3 teams for places 2-4. One feck up and we could end 5th. Not trying to be negative here but surely the title race is over even if Liverpool win here?

BigCaine

Mourinho and rest of the league really need to learn from klopp how to bypass city's tactical fouling because that is the only thing keeping city and their defense safe