Premier League Gameweek 23-24

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Not a lot of exciting fixtures today. Arsenal-Sheffield may be interesting.

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
Not a lot of exciting fixtures today. Arsenal-Sheffield may be interesting.
Newcastle vs Chelsea at St James is rarely boring, they always seem to raise their game against us there. Dont be surprised if there's an upset.

Paul_Scholes18

Newcastle vs Chelsea at St James is rarely boring, they always seem to raise their game against us there. Dont be surprised if there's an upset.
Hope you are right if Newcastle win. I think you will get a win personally. Newcastle have been very por recently.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Tanganga gets another start - his 3rd in 3 games. Perhaps he'll be the next ex-academy Spurs player to permanently transition into our first team squad.

Paul_Scholes18

I feel that could be a pen, but it is a close one. He holds the arm out a bit too much. Although it is so close that I would probably not give one anyway.

Greck

Spurs seem to have lost their tidiness in possession. Not that it translated much to results this season

Woodzy

I was looking at today's fixtures looking for Liverpool to see who they will be battering this week and then it dawned on me...

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Was that not even a yellow card for Capoue for the tackle on Tanganga?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I know it's only one game but was expecting a lot better from Tanganga given how much he's been hyped since the Liverpool game.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I know it's only one game but was expecting a lot better from Tanganga given how much he's been hyped since the Liverpool game.
Only his third game for the club and being asked to play left back which isn't his position. I wouldn't judge him on today.