Premier League Gameweek 23-24

Nickelodeon

Sarr is incredibly quick and has got decent dribbling and crossing ability. It's his brains which seems a problem particularly around the goal.

drdoityourself

These big British target men are the biggest cheats. Constant diving when a defender touches their back. Deeney and Ashley Barnes the worst.

Paul_Scholes18

The football is crap, but there is some action with fighting instead. I would take a boring 0-0 against Liverpool against just like last season around this time of the year.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Spurs look pretty dull under Jose. I haven't watched them every week this season, but even when they were struggling under Poch, they looked better coached and capable of using the ball. They look aimless now, just punting the ball around, a lot like we did (and still do). Does Jose just not coach any sort of attacking play or teamwork?

Paul_Scholes18

Spurs look pretty dull under Jose. I haven't watched them every week this season, but even when they were struggling under Poch, they looked better coached and capable of using the ball. They look aimless now, just punting the ball around, a lot like we did (and still do). Does Jose just not coach any sort of attacking play or teamwork?
Yeah they started well with some big wins in easy games. Although now without Kane today they look terrible in attack.

Since the Chelsea defeat they have looked worse to be fair even with Kane.

DRM

Watford are a really powerful team. No wonder they brushed are aside with ease

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This is a pen, no doubt

Why was the spurs one in the first half not?