Premier League Gameweek 23-24

TrustInOle

Does he normally have no striker?
To be fair, Son shined up front last time Kane was out with Lucas also being able to play there. Not about not having a striker, Jose's football barely creates chances in modern day and you will get used to coming up with excuses for him.

Already looking a dire start.

prateik

Watford did the job.. nearly won it too..
Now want Newcastle to get something against Chelsea..

The weekend will be saved.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’m watching the Arsenal game and Sheffield United have been the better side.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Would it be fair to say Wilder is getting more out of what he’s got than any other manager in the league? They’re entertaining and hard to beat, really impressive side.

AshRK

Would it be fair to say Wilder is getting more out of what he’s got than any other manager in the league? They’re entertaining and hard to beat, really impressive side.
Completely agree. Whenever I see them they look so good in possession and have a proper game plan.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah very impressive work from him. They are very efficient in what they do and a very drilled side working as a team. They got 0 players that would make it in big teams. Maybe Henderson for us, but it is mainly a team effort from them.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
There are 21 West Ham players on the field today. Absolute shite performance from us so far.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Heard Palace had a stonewall peno turned down vs us but can't see it as its not on UK tv so dont know.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Cooks save was incredible :lol:

Total brain-dead decision as Pukki put away the pen, but still worth it.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
There's something about this Norwich side that makes me think they will go on a Sunderland/Wigan esque run out of nowhere and stay up.

They're certainly a lot better than their position suggests, I didn't realise they've only one once since City.

padr81

Supports
Man City
1-0 Palace.

Yet again we concede from the only shot on our goal...

Paul_Scholes18

So 4 sides in the bottom with wins right now. Bournemouth must hate things right now.
Maybe should not count Southampton as a team near the bottom though. They might challenge for europe now.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
1-0 Palace.

Yet again we concede from the only shot on our goal...
Losing Laporte has really hurt you defensively. Last season it was your biggest strength in the second half of the season I think?

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah, and now if I start to watch that, only the inevitable City turnaround awaits me.

Will stick with Spanish and German matches. :cool:
'I know City will turn it around once I start watching. Same with Liverpool. So I will just stay away and watch Arsenal suffer.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Losing Laporte has really hurt you defensively. Last season it was your biggest strength in the second half of the season I think?
Last season Pep was a bit more careful and protected the defence in the last 16 games, this season he's decided to go back to his first season and feck helping the defence.

In games where we've dropped points this season we've conceded from 85% of shots on our goal our something. Our keepers are like holograms.

prateik

Wolves' run looks to be over..
Sheff Utd behind too.

top 6 looking secure :D