Premier League Gameweek 23-24

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
His pens are predictable, that wasn't down the middle this time but it wasn't far to the corner either. Vardy takes them the same just hopes the power beats the keepers movement first.

Paul_Scholes18

Just hold this Watford. 1 point will do Spurs no good. To be fair Spurs barely creates anything.

Barnslig

Watford is vaccinated against scoring. Absolutely shocking finishing all over the board

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Where are you watching this? I saw this post before the pen was taken on BT.
Are you watching on tablet/phone/laptop?

If so you'd be about ten seconds behind, possibly more.

Withnail

Spurs look pretty dull under Jose. I haven't watched them every week this season, but even when they were struggling under Poch, they looked better coached and capable of using the ball. They look aimless now, just punting the ball around, a lot like we did (and still do). Does Jose just not coach any sort of attacking play or teamwork?
Mourinho's old school that way.

He just lets the attacking players figure it out which is becoming less and less effective these days.

Anustart89

Troy Deeney can do two things: Take penalties (jury's out on that one) and back into opponents and then go down as soon as he feels contact to win a free kick.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
As much as VAR has been an absolute cock up, the goal line technology has been spot on.

fps

Well that's a performance I remember from Mourinho at Man Utd.

Sylar

Spurs hadn't had a 0-0 in like 100 games
Gotta give Jose credit

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
So now the Jose issue comes up if you finish in a low league position. Do you give this guy a lot of money to spend where if it backfires the club will be in trouble. Or do you trust him to make do with a few signings. Didn’t expect Spurs to falter like this
Money is not a problem at Spurs - we're raking it in hand over fist.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Maybe people will start to give Poch a bit more credit for keeping Spurs in the top 4 and making a CL while missing Kane for most of the run in last season.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I didn’t realise Tottenham were even playing, I take it I didn’t miss much?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
As much as VAR has been an absolute cock up, the goal line technology has been spot on.
Goal line tech has a small margin of error, too. It's entirely possible the ball was fully in in this case

prateik

Spurs havent scored in the league for the last 3 games.. Lost 2, drew 1 .. the last goal before that was in a 2-2 draw against the mighty Norwich. and they lost the game before that as well..
5 games.. 2 points.. 2 goals scored.

Jose working his magic.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
draw a fair result, thought Spurs edged the game overall. But neither team were clinical enough in the final third.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
McBurnie + Mousset partnership today is exciting. Let’s keep our European dream alive ;)