FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Tuchel might get the sack at this rate

United manager next season?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Pretty impressed with the whole team and their technical level and quick forward passing and off the ball movement. Cucurella is a player.

nmm85

Crazy to think that if we win our 3 games in hand over them (we won't), we'll only be 3 behind them.

Deery

Dreary
Pretty impressed with the whole team and their technical level and quick forward passing and off the ball movement. Cucurella is a player.
I don’t know how people think he’s rubbish, always gives motm performances every time I watch him.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Brighton's whole defence is better than us. Webster,Burn, Dunk - just look at the confidence they have in bringing the ball out.

Redfrog

Some of that is due to the amount of fixture cancellations though. Chelsea have played 5 games more than Tottenham for example.
Just checked the table and we’re 12 points from Chelsea who is kind of sh*t. Even with 3 games in hand we won’t win all three and will be even lucky to win one actually. We are shocking.
Tottenham will comfortably finish ahead of us. That’s depressing.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Just checked the table and we’re 12 points from Chelsea who is kind of sh*t. Even with 3 games in hand we won’t win all three and will be even lucky to win one actually. We are shocking.
Tottenham will comfortably finish ahead of us. That’s depressing.
As of now, Uniteds expectations is probably a late hopeful fight for 4th place assuming we can finish the season strong but realistically probably 5th or 6th and yes, it's fecking depressing.

Redfrog

To be fair there’s a stupid amount of games in hand for everyone else
We have 3 with 12 points to make up. Maybe we will be 8 points off them after we play them and that’s me being optimistic.

Redfrog

As of now, Uniteds expectations is probably a late hopeful fight for 4th place assuming we can finish the season strong but realistically probably 5th or 6th and yes, it's fecking depressing.
You’re being optimistic. It feels like we won’t wake up at all. We play the same tumescent stuff since forever it seems. The new manager didn’t have any effect. It’s kind of wishful thinking to think we can fight for anything.
Sorry, but since Fergie retired I always had some hopes in any situation but the atmosphere around the club is just at his worse right now and I just have no hope. Maybe that’s just me protecting my mental health :lol: .
Just when I thought something is happening against Villa, then bang…you can’t make it up.

NoPace

I don’t know how people think he’s rubbish, always gives motm performances every time I watch him.
He played the left side all on his own too most of the time with Welbeck only half out there and Burn not getting wide much. Fantastic first half especially.