Premier League Gameweek 24

Jack-C20

Wtf happened? I surrendered control of the TV when Liverpool scored so I could watch the rugby without too many complaints but they looked like they were cruising.

HalfBaked22

Can't wait for next week when Alisson finally puts the ball in his own net.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Oh cry me a river McManaman, excuse after excuse

Tony247

Oh boy oh boy. I thought pool would pull this one so I watched NFL super bowl mic'ed up, came back and thissss!! Hahahaha

marktan

Kabak has been shocking for Schalke this season, typical of Jurgen to sign him because he's good on the ball.

Same reason as why he doesn't play probably their best CM in Henderson in midfield.. because he can pass a ball from defence. Sir Alex would run rings around these clowns

Jonno

I feel like Liverpool have gifted this to Leicester rather than Leicester play that well.

Liverpool go from bad to worse.

Barnes has stepped up his finishing this season. So many right-footed goals after he started off against us. His stock is rising rapidly. 12 goals and 3 assists this season so far.
Big, big talent. In addition to the obvious technical ability, he never stops running or pressing. Must be a nightmare to play against.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Barnes has stepped up his finishing this season. So many right-footed goals after he started off against us. His stock is rising rapidly. 12 goals and 3 assists this season so far.
Shows the mad strength in depth England have he's pretty unlikely to make euros squad, Maddison still might not make it either. Depends on how many central strikers go but I'd be tempted to leave one of them out.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Salah or Mane getting injured this season isn't going to affect us as much as Pogba and Bruno for Utd. They have been sensational whereas Mane/Salah have not quite.
True.

Without Salah you would have lost 3-0. Not much difference to losing 3-1.

prateik

Commentator : Liverpool looked like Champions for most of the game... and Leicester looked like a top 4 outfit towards the end.

What the actual feck :lol:

The tears is making the result so much better.. :lol:

Redfrog

Wtf happened? I surrendered control of the TV when Liverpool scored so I could watch the rugby without too many complaints but they looked like they were cruising.
After conceding from a free kick they collapsed. Allison and Becker are a good partnership, especially for rivals.

diarm

Last week
Everyone: "Has anyone ever had a worse week in football than Jan Bednarek?"

This week
Alisson: "Hold my beer"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is why we love football.

Liverpool comfy at 1-0, and if anything will be the ones who score again.

Hope of a pen - denied. Hope of a goal - we all know it'll be ruled out. It's not! 1-1! Yes.

Then the most ridiculous screw up - defender is dealing with it, and idiot keeper comes storming out.

Then 3-1.

Unbelievable scenes!

We need to boot Brom now and put them way off us.