Premier League Gameweek 25

George Beast

Would absolutely kill for Rashford to have that kind of confident finishing. If it's him 1 on 1 there I'm expecting either a direct shot at the keeper or somehow over-dribbling until defenders are back in position

Judas

Open to offers
Would absolutely kill for Rashford to have that kind of confident finishing. If it's him 1 on 1 there I'm expecting either a direct shot at the keeper or somehow over-dribbling until defenders are back in position
If anything he's too confident with his finishing, sometimes looking to be over elaborate and take players on one too many times instead of just bashing it in.

Tony247

I lost the count of Rashford's one on one misses. Has to be couple of dozens since last season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Nice to see the Chelsea players all using djenepo as brakes instead of jumping over.

I’m not really sure how they’re getting away with it? Both had the chance to avoid contact but they chose to leave their foot in with studs forward.

GeorgieBoy

Poor Djenepo on the end of two possible reds in the space of 5 minutes. And neither cards?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I need to know how much Peter Walton is paid by BT for saying "The ref is right" a dozen times every weekend.
The only one I've ever seen him disagree with the ref on, was one where he had to give his view before the ref had decided.

Normally he just agrees.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Pretty awful half, 73% of the ball but created little and awful defending for the goal. 2 subs at half time?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Both tackles were reckless and each player lucky to stay on the pitch.

No cutting edge here and baffled as to why Tammy has started yet another match. Now he’s off we may play better.