Premier League Gameweek 25

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It’s not great coaching to rely on running yourself into the ground when it isn’t sustainable. Good coaching would be training to play in a manner that works over 38 games.
Of course it is, it’s about 90 minutes on a pitch and if it helps you beat teams you shouldn’t usually be, that’s good coaching.

whether they can do it across 38 games is a management issue. Some coaches couldn’t even get them pressing like they do.

acnumber9

Of course it is, it’s about 90 minutes on a pitch and if it helps you beat teams you shouldn’t usually be, that’s good coaching.

whether they can do it across 38 games is a management issue. Some coaches couldn’t even get them pressing like they do.
It isn’t good coaching to only be able to coach a way to be effective for half a season.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Do they really have to apologise for “bad language” a 100 times every fecking game? Who the feck cares, they’ve been playing in empty stadiums long enough now it’s to be expected. Is there actually sad bastards out there putting in complaints or something.
Yes. There's always one (and usually more) who complains... football, soaps, the News, etc.

I'm actually thinking of complaining to Niall about the language in your post.

Fecking disgusting!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That should have been Yellow for Jorginho. Clear tactical foul.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It isn’t good coaching to only be able to coach a way to be effective for half a season.
You mean bad management. Coaching is literally the training of players on field. What you’re describing has nothing to do with his coaching ability

Djnepo such a weird player. Looks like a word class talent in one move and then a donkey in the next. That dribble to get out of the press was Messi-esque.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Mount is having a good game, good player to have in the team.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Why is/was Mount always labeled as Lampard darling? Like it was suggested that his performances weren't good enough to play so often?

Every time I watch Chelsea, Mount is easily one of the best players on the pitch.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Shite performance from Ings. Waste of space. I'm sure I'm not alone in putting him captain in FF because he had a double game week.

Zoo

Salisu looks pretty good. 6 ft 3 ins, left-footed.

diarm

Do all Englands best players play roughly the same position?

I feel like ye have 40 smashing attacking midfielders plus Harry Kane.

Fingeredmouse

Do all Englands best players play roughly the same position?

I feel like ye have 40 smashing attacking midfielders plus Harry Kane.
This is an England thing. At one point they had 5 amazing centre halves and in the 90s about 15 brilliant strikers. It's weird.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
3 minutes added time? Southampton have spent 25 minutes rolling about the ground. Unbelievable.