Premier League Gameweek 25

Raredaredevil

Moyes first win over Mourinho in his career. The Chosen One has prevailed over The Special One! :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How have Spurs not won this game? :lol: can’t imagine a team more out of place in the CL than a Moyes-led West Ham team.

Smores

A good watch this second half. Attack vs defence for most of it.

Good defensive performance from West Ham.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Terrible result however Bale changed the game when he came on and we had enough chances to get a draw. Hope to see Bale start regularly from now on.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How have Spurs not won this game? :lol: can’t imagine a team more out of place in the CL than a Moyes-led West Ham team.
This moyes team is very similar to his Everton one to be honest. Good enough to be a pain in the back side but not good enough to really go anywhere, but 4th is doable if they keep digging out results.

AltiUn

This moyes team is very similar to his Everton one to be honest. Good enough to be a pain in the back side but not good enough to really go anywhere, but 4th is doable if they keep digging out results.
Definitely, I just think if they made it to the CL they’d be the first team to win home and away to FC carrier bag.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
He has managed to do what didn't happen at OT, create a very strong team spirit. After all the doubts he has done extremely well to reinvent West Ham.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Back six is underwhelming though.
It's mostly the CB's, Dier is average, Sanchez has been at Spurs forever and not improved at all, has a mistake in him for sure. Alderweireld, great CB in his prime but getting on a bit now. Then you have Tanganga, a kid, and Rodon who is young and adapting to what is needed in the PL. Reguillon was arguably the best LB in the league leading up to his injury, and Aurier had somewhat turned around his game. Davies for me is a good squad player to have can play on the left of a back three or as a more traditional LB.

Neither Dier nor Sanchez can organise a defense, I would rate the majority of the PL CB pairings over those two, mostly because they just do not seem organised at all.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
That’s the best I’ve seen Bale play in years. He looked motivated and actually quick again! As a Welshman hopefully he can kick on ahead of the euros. Although knowing Jose he’ll be back on the bench next game.
That is one of Jose biggest problems; over thinking and over complicating things.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He has managed to do what didn't happen at OT, create a very strong team spirit. After all the doubts he has done extremely well to reinvent West Ham.
Yeah I think the United job was just too much for him to handle. Too much pressure, expectation and a style that didn’t agree with us.

he’s clearly capable at under dog style teams that like to work hard and have some fight about them, but not what a top club requires.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Yeah I think the United job was just too much for him to handle. Too much pressure, expectation and a style that didn’t agree with us.

he’s clearly capable at under dog style teams that like to work hard and have some fight about them, but not what a top club requires.
Yep. That is very fair.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Thing is, he walked into a team that not only already had a great team spirit, but a great spirit surrounding the whole club, and killed it within a month or so. Pretty impressive, really!

Bertie Wooster

Hmm. I was hoping for a late Spurs equaliser to deny either team 3 points.

And very frustrating to see the Villa team. Hopefully they can still take something from the game but I'm a lot less confident now that Grealish is out.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Well yeah, completely different scenarios.
West Ham: We have spent much less than the other teams, but we will get stuck in, defend with all we have, no one is expecting us to win, ... at West Ham it works.
Back to the then reigning champions at United: We will make it difficult for Newcastle, we will try to aspire to be like City, here are videos of Phil Jagielka, ... and players rightly thought “just f*** off!”.

Bertie Wooster

Yeah, completely this. I posted similar in the recent FA Cup match.

It's the same with the likes of Dyche, Pulis, Warnock, etc. They can play one style - and that's suited to a certain level. But it's why they shouldn't get top jobs with technical, skilful players.

Moyes is a better level than those, and so has got Everton, and now West Ham, higher than they've ever managed. But he does it in an ugly, pragmatic, defensive way that suits an unfashionable team with second level players of a physical build - rather than elite level skilful, technical players.

Moyes kind of bridges the gap between Mourinho - who can do it while also having the presence to manage top quality players - and the likes of Pulis and Dyche. But the likes of West Ham and Everton are about his top level.

AltiUn

I know stubbornness isn’t a great trait but there’s no one who’ll ever be able to convince me that Mings is a decent centre half.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Hate that commentator especially in an empty stadium.

screaming: HE WAS BORN TO ENTERTAIN!

Like he is doing it solely for the advert promos for this game next year.