Premier League Gameweek 26 + Carabao Cup Final

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Arsenal are really impressive these days.

Like watching a different sport to our lot.

Sanchez7

it's fantastic. They were arguably worse than us just 3-4 years ago but have gone up to a completely different level while we have regressed. Edu/Arteta working miracles while our clown DoF and manager can't tell their elbow from their arse.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Never mind West Ham or Burnley, this lot is who i want us to score 6 against.

BorisManUtd

Playing Champions League really disrupted Newcastle this season, hasn't it? They've managed to be 7 points behind us and we're shite.

ZainCRse7en

Noticed Arsenal this season are good at suffocating teams and pressuring them really high intensely. Teams can't get out and catch their breath. Their players looks like they are on steoriods and are super fit. Can we hire their fitness coach?

AshRK

Definitely helps when your board helps you with a complete clear out. Saka and Martinelli are the only 2 players who played for emery and they were quite young. Rest all are new players. Compare that to us. Rashford lindelof shaw maguire awb dalot Martial all are still an integral part or still in our team in a different way

Leftback99

it's fantastic. They were arguably worse than us just 3-4 years ago but have gone up to a completely different level while we have regressed. Edu/Arteta working miracles while our clown DoF and manager can't tell their head from their arse.
Excellent recruitment and a manager with an idea.

Leftback99

Definitely helps when your board helps you with a complete clear out. Saka and Martinelli are the only 2 players who played for emery and they were quite young. Rest all are new players. Compare that to us. Rashford lindelof shaw maguire awb dalot Martial all are still an integral part or still in our team in a different way
But other than Saka and Martinelli none are players we couldn't have gone and got ourselves, even without a 'clearout'.

Ole'sgunnarwin

The difference between Fernandes and Odegaard is huge. The latter is always in control, intelligent, nice quick passes. Always taking up intelligent positions

mu4c_20le

The difference between Fernandes and Odegaard is huge. The latter is always in control, intelligent, nice quick passes. Always taking up intelligent positions
They are well drilled as a team. That and Newcastle are having a mare at the back today

E-mal

Bruno eptomises how we play while Odegaard does for arsenal. Enough said

AshRK

But other than Saka and Martinelli none are players we couldn't have gone and got ourselves, even without a 'clearout'.
Yes that is because our board is run by idiots. When teams were clearing out their duds, woodward was offering Jones and martial contract extensions. Also, arteta finished 8th 8th and 5th, bet our board would have sacked arteta long back.

erikcred

it's fantastic. They were arguably worse than us just 3-4 years ago but have gone up to a completely different level while we have regressed. Edu/Arteta working miracles while our clown DoF and manager can't tell their elbow from their arse.
Painful to see. We've just been stuck at the same level for years now. Luckily Chelsea and Liverpool have been fecking up whole seasons every other year and we've managed to sneak in ahead of them a few times.

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
@rajds89 Another team laying down for us?

We need a 3rd, one lucky goal from them we can flounder, happened too many times.

Zen

Not sure why people always absurdly bring Bruno up in random comparisons... give him the players behind him and he's gonna be much better generally too. You let's swap the CB's and see who comes off better. Bruno's playing in a mess of a team that has no idea what it wants to be, Odegaard wouldn't look any better, while Bruno would look much better in Arsenal, as good as Odegaard? Maybe not, I dunno.

Walters_19_MuFc

Bruno is a goalscoring midfielder, and is at his best when running in behind the striker and getting on the end of things. Therefore, it was ten Hag's job to find a player like Odegaard who could compliment both Bruno and Casemiro - a bit like Eriksen did last season, but someone with more energy.

He opted for Mount, which left quite a few fans confused, as Mount is a similar type of midfielder, in that they are both at their best running in behind.

As it stands, we lack a midfield playmaker. We have Mainoo, but I personally prefer him as a 6 and we simply can't rely on an 18 year old to control games for us.

RedStarUnited

I dont want ETH to stay but its crazy how Arteta has turned Arsenal into this team. I think it helps that he was a bit of a defensive coach to begin with.

Walters_19_MuFc

Yes that is because our board is run by idiots. When teams were clearing out their duds, woodward was offering Jones and martial contract extensions. Also, arteta finished 8th 8th and 5th, bet our board would have sacked arteta long back.
Good point.

Would you be happy going into next season with ten Hag then?

GlasgowCeltic

Managed to start scoring more goals while barely letting opposition get shots on target

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Quick, let's blow halft-time so i don't have to do anything about that foul :lol:

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Was dragging Havertz down with both hands in addition to a trip with his right foot.
Just training for the Judo Olympics, nothing to see here

laughtersassassin

Only thing that can save this season for me is Liverpool not winning the league.

So fully hoping City or Arsenal win pretty much every game from here

AshRK

Good point.

Would you be happy going into next season with ten Hag then?
With the way we have been playing in the last 3 months, I would not be happy. But my equal concern remains with some of the players we have who probably will get another clean slate , which for me is a bigger concern than the manager

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Havertz is unbelievably bad

Walters_19_MuFc

With the way we have been playing in the last 3 months, I would not be happy. But my equal concern remains with some of the players we have who probably will get another clean slate , which for me is a bigger concern than the manager
That's fair, but the signings ten Hag has made hasn't really filled me with any confidence. In comparison, Arsenal's signings have been pretty accurate, but I guess one would argue that's where a DOF is important.