Premier League Gameweek 26 + Carabao Cup Final

pagar

Supports
Arsenal
But other than Saka and Martinelli none are players we couldn't have gone and got ourselves, even without a 'clearout'.
You are aware Martinelli had multiple trials at Utd, right?

FireballXL5

I know it's always fun to take the piss out of Arsenal and Arteta, but his team is infinitely better coached than ours.

C'est Moi Cantona

"He really is" , "He really does", "I really do", as said by Ally McCoist about a thousand times every game he does.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
Arsenal deserve everything today and it's like we never even got off the bus. Did not look up for this at all.

rajds89

It’s going to be funny when all these big wins and good performances count for nothing at the end of the season when they once again fail to win anything.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
"He really is" , "He really does", "I really do", as said by Ally McCoist about a thousand times every game he does.
A drinking game around this or McManaman's "Yeah it is, yeah" would kill you in about 20 minutes.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Newcastle are going to look a bit silly backing Howe over Ashworth.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Remains to be seen if Arsenal have the grit, endurance and luck to got all the way, they play fantastic lately.

CannonBalls

Supports
Arsenal
Havertz is unbelievably bad
I don't know what it is. Probably because we have very low expectations of him but most Arsenal fans would say he is doing ok.
He is very integral to our game because of his physicality. Offcourse you would expect more from 65m guy. But even then this may go down as a decent signing for us and not as a flop.

pseudo_canadian

I know it's always fun to take the piss out of Arsenal and Arteta, but his team is infinitely better coached than ours.
With the exception of Sheffield United and Burnley I would argue every other team in the league is better coached than we are. Our 0 goal difference helps suggest this, despite being in 6th.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
You forgot "You know wot..." "Lemme tell ya somethin..." You'd expect a bit more variety from a radio host

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

It’s going to be funny when all these big wins and good performances count for nothing at the end of the season when they once again fail to win anything.
Funny for who? United fans who have to watch either one of our two biggest rivals win the league?

always_hoping

Still no media pressure on Howe after another trimming and could find themselves 11th in the table if the teams below them win their matches in hand.

As for the league cup final, won't be watching that. Klopp v Poch a bit of mismatch.

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
Funny for me because I hate everything about them.
You're here! Was waiting to the predictable 'I hate them' 'It'll be funny when they bottle the league' 'another team laying down for them'. So far I am up 2. out of 3 of the rajds89 bingo chart!

rajds89

I dislike a few things about them, namely their prick manager, but given the choice of them winning the league or one of Liverpool or City then it's no-brainer.
I’d have them over Liverpool slightly but as for City, I really don’t care what they do. A) where I live there are no city fans so I don’t interact with them and B) it’s all fake anyway built from cheating so again it’s meh to me.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Do we really like the Arsenal fans over the others?
The only Arsenal fan I know is my old housemate who is a little vocal on the group chat but he's a lot more likeable than any City fan I've encountered. I'm not on twitter but I hear Arsenal fans are irritating on there, however I'm not particularly arsed about the views of strangers on social media.