Premier League Gameweek 26

Guy Incognito

I may be making this up here but isn't it usually end of Feb/March where Leicester's wheels come off the bus ? They always seem to play impressive football and end up in top 4 and drop off a cliff at the final hurdle
Nope, and last season was incredible. That 14 point swing. And when Vardy isn't on it they aren't the same side (especially now without Barnes/Maddison).

They haven't been great for weeks, even in that win against Liverpool.

Sylar

Willian assisted Pepe there right? Both must start every single game.

Ludens the Red

Maddison and Barnes injured. These lot have some serious end of season run in bad luck. With Vardy looking past it I think that might be Leicester exiting the top 4.

Jaxa

Good result for us this, if we beat Chelsea and can build a bit of a gap between us and 3rd place happy days.

No way we win the league however finishing 2nd and if we manage to win some silverware this season is great progress for Ole and the club

cyberman

Arteta seems to ramp up the micro manage theatrics when theyre winning

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
If we can somehow win today it would be absolutely massive.
Was thinking same. If we win then top 4 is looking very good for us.

This results softens the blow a little too if we don't win also.

tomaldinho1

A squad the size of Leicester won't be able to cope with this amount of injuries to starting players. They'll plummet out of the top 4 very quickly.
2 big injuries and they just don’t have the quality when you think of the teams around them. Spurs, Pool, Chelsea all going to push for spots. Honestly I don’t think United are safe yet for top four.

diarm

This Fulham Palace game is a shoe in for worst game of the season.

It would be flattering to call it League 2 quality.

PoTMS

Nice of BT to randomly start playing 'I'm forever boring bubbles' in the crowd noise.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Vardy again throwing himself across the defender to try and initiate contact and get him sent off.

It’s ironic now how the English players have become the biggest divers.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I absolutely despise the fact that Arsenal are winning but I have to look at the bigger picture. Historically, these are the days when we tend to feck up ourselves though so I'm hoping that United will just get the job done today and not ruin my weekend completely. Watching Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool win whilst we lose is not going to go down too well.

Guy Incognito

2 big injuries and they just don’t have the quality when you think of the teams around them. Spurs, Pool, Chelsea all going to push for spots. Honestly I don’t think United are safe yet for top four.
It's wide open. I wouldn't rule out Spurs, but Jose seems it's likelier they can get CL football via Europa.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We're definitely not safe. Injuries are starting to bite for us aswell.

Sylar

he's not over his op yet by the looks of it, Evans has been nursing a back problem all season.

Fofana starts back training full tomorrow, Praet and Perez in the next couple of weeks
How do you think your season will turn out looking at things now?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Beat Chelsea today and I'd say we're secure then 9 point gap to 5th place, plus Leicester players dropping like flies should be enough to stay in there. Spurs, Arsenal etc aren't catching us with only 12 games to go either

tomaldinho1

It's wide open. I wouldn't rule out Spurs, but Jose seems it's likelier they can get CL football via Europa.
I just see their run in as being so favourable compared to teams around them (bar Pool). Fitness and squad depth will be everything.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
How do you think your season will turn out looking at things now?
depends how long Maddison and Barnes are out for, Justin and Barnes were our 2 best players this season and one is out for the season and I'd guess so is the other, still think we'll make top 4 but it will be closer than it could have been

mav_9me

he's not over his op yet by the looks of it, Evans has been nursing a back problem all season.

Fofana starts back training full tomorrow, Praet and Perez in the next couple of weeks
So this loss of pace might be temporary for vardy. Cuz without his pace Vardy is going to be half the striker.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
So this loss of pace might be temporary for vardy. Cuz without his pace Vardy is going to be half the striker.
he set records for pace in pre season so I have no idea, he still has the initial burst of pace to get in behind but isn't dropping them atm