Premier League Gameweek 26

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Shame that. Thought West Ham had played very well up until that point.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
If Mcmanaman could stop describing things as 'delicious' that would be much appreciated.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Is this the final stage of total football? To keep both CBs upfront situationally for crosses from deep? :drool:

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I think City will win the quad this season. It’s hard to see where the next drawn game will come from. This is Pep’s most balanced side.

Deery

Dreary
People said the same with Barcelona after the first two years. It’s amazing at first, but then it’s just they’re so good they suffocate games a t a walking pace.
Yep. Very like Barca in that sense, watched a lot of that Barca team and nothing really happened for large parts of the game even Messi was walking for 15 minutes at a time, then boom 4-0!

RashyForPM

Ben Johnson is having one of the worst individual games I can remember. Dias has been Van Dijk level (probably better actually) since his arrival. Just because of him, Stones has been elevated and their defence is solved. Annoying.

Judas

Open to offers
I think City will win the quad this season. It’s hard to see where the next drawn game will come from. This is Pep’s most balanced side.
I've accepted its going to happen. CL is the only slight hurdle left, but right now they look much better than every other team left. If they don't win it, it'll be done to some weird Pep self sabotage he seems to do in the knockout rounds.

Mcking

Randolph has to come for that De Bruyne ball. The ball was floated, was in the air for quite some time, and the attackers has got a run on your defenders. As a goalkeeper, you absolutely have to charge at that ball.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Yeah very slow tedious football they never seem to be busting a gut or trying really hard. (Am sure some football extraordinaire’s will say am wrong)
They invest their energy into their pressing game.

Cast5

31 minutes on the clock, nearly 70% possession, 2nd shot on goal they score, 1-0, they’re terrible to watch, possession football is entertaining when you have plenty of shots, City are winning games because they bore the opposition to death.

Deery

Dreary
Targeting Ederson kick outs could prove successful when we play them it’s been a weakness of his of late..

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
It's the hope that kills. But here I am, hoping anyway :lol:

Wayne's World

City peaking too early in the season?

Could see the slowing down in next few weeks (Will still obviously win the league though)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Double city clean sheets gone, come on now West Ham, put them to the sword.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
It's the hope that kills. But here I am, hoping anyway :lol:
Same!

West Ham showing the way though. They’ve played sufficiently on the front foot when they’ve had the ball.

Too many teams are just lying down and taking it from City.

You’d still expect Pep to dip into his bench options to win the game comfortably.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Yes. At the heart of all West Ham’s best attacking football. Same as every game he’s played for them. Some loose passes but he makes things happen.
Do you think Ole will take him back, or is this loan just to get a good transfer fee? Lingard strikes me as a big fish, small pond sort of guy.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Lingard is nearly playing his way back to Manchester....he'd have to keep this up for the whole season though. Too many flashes in the past.