Premier League Gameweek 26

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
2 big injuries and they just don’t have the quality when you think of the teams around them. Spurs, Pool, Chelsea all going to push for spots. Honestly I don’t think United are safe yet for top four.
We definitely aren’t. Beat Chelsea today and that puts us in good stead.

bsCallout

My god, Burnley look awful. How much space do they want to give them all over the pitch?

copen1945

United must go for a win. It cannot be the usual draw. Otherwise, it will be 12 points behind City.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The FA Cup game v Leicester is looking a lot more positive now. Barnes out, Maddison out for a bit, no Justin, not sure If Fofana’a still out for a while.
They were completely outplayed by Arsenal

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
There’s a massive difference between 2 wins and 3 draws out of 6 and 5 defeats out of 6.
It depends on the quality of opposition. After today it could easily be 9 points from 7 games, Spurs 6 from 7 with us to play City next week while they play Palace at home.

slored1

Burnley are pathetic. Watch them come to Old Trafford and win again.

Sylar

Bale has been looking better and better. He started this game well (with the goal) but even some of his runs and pace showed good signs of that.

cyberman

Eh? They have 28 points. 5 clear of Fulham and playing better than both Newcastle and Brighton.

I'd say it's highly unlikely at this point.
Theyre getting tanked today and were the second best team v 10 man West Brom last week.
5 points is nothing. Its a freak win at Anfield

Leftback99

Yeah but the performances between us were night and day
That's pretty generous considering it included the Sheff Utd and West Brom games. I'm glad we've got a decent (probably 7 point) cushion on them for now but really wouldn't surprise me if it's less by the time we play them.

Sylar

That's pretty generous considering it included the Sheff Utd and West Brom games. I'm glad we've got a decent (probably 7 point) cushion on them for now but really wouldn't surprise me if it's less by the time we play them.
We play chelsea and city. I could see us walking out with 1 or 0 points (4 if you count palace)

Spurs have fulham, palace then arsenal. If they get 6 before they face arsenal, they are 5 points behind with that game against arsenal, right?

cyberman

But our Sheff Utd game is their last 6. They have been terrible.
Anyway this win takes them to 8th but back to 9th if Villa win their game in hand. Its not that worrying

Leftback99

We play chelsea and city. I could see us walking out with 1 or 0 points (4 if you count palace)

Spurs have fulham, palace then arsenal. If they get 6 before they face arsenal, they are 5 points behind with that game against arsenal, right?
I agree.

Leftback99

But our Sheff Utd game is their last 6. They have been terrible.
Anyway this win takes them to 8th but back to 9th if Villa win their game in hand. Its not that worrying
Hopefully not but i think by next Sunday it could look a lot worse, ignore the positions.