Premier League Gameweek 26

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I think this team is tailor made for Messi isn’t he out of contract in the summer could see him wanting apart of this before he retires
But will it fit their business and sports model? Don’t see it. If anything the Glazers will think that Messi will be to us what Tom Brady has been to the Buccs.
Pay him 500k a week and he’s yours

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wolves are getting roasted down their left every time

Deery

Dreary
But will it fit their business and sports model? Don’t see it. If anything the Glazers will think that Messi will be to us what Tom Brady has been to the Buccs.
Pay him 500k a week and he’s yours
The funny thing is I think Haaland suits us better and Messi them but it would be an Ed move to get Messi

Guy Incognito

This just screams sour grapes.

Don’t be so blatantly bitter. It’s not a good look.
:lol:

They are a well disciplined side and I've credited Pep on here many a time. But don't try to make them out as a side that would sell out games because of their 'style'.

Deery

Dreary
I think there’s a mental weakness in this City team totally different side in second half to the first

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I like wolves Portugal Kit, looks good from a distance with all the badges and sponsors darkened

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yet again down their left, pathetic.

VivaRonaldo85

That Traore is useless. Cost Wolves that goal and seems to just give the ball away a lot. The fact that he’s ripped and can run fast masks how average his football is. Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole at United.