Premier League Gameweek 26

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
what the actual feck is that sub. Why on Earth have you kept mane on and not salah. Might be the most baffling sub I’ve seen.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
So that's what making an early sub when you're chasing looks like!!

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Firmino and mane two of our worst players this season left on and two of our best taken off. I’d absolutely love to know the explanation for that.

FujiVice

Why would you take off the Premier League's leading goalscorer and the best player?

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Three players is a lot to make up for, but that doesn’t account for this drop off. They’re awful.
Not making excuses for them at all, they awful.

They've been operating at insane levels for 3 years. Plus the injuries. Plus there's an element of people sussing out their full backs. The dropoff is shocking, but not entirely out of the blue (see City last season)

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Well its not like Salah has been setting the stage on fire in recent times. But I can understand the horror
He’s been the best of a bad bunch and always has a goal in them, he’s also created the only presentable chances this game. He’s been a level above the other two. It’s an awful sub.

el3mel

There was still a whole 30 minutes left when he made this sub too. Klopp has lost his mind from the results. :lol:

Godfather

what the actual feck is that sub. Why on Earth have you kept mane on and not salah. Might be the most baffling sub I’ve seen.
Still better than keeping a player on that should have been sent off but got away with a yellow early in the game. That's what we did against PSG.

Deery

Dreary
Chelsea have got a hell of a lot of good players through out the squad now

Bulldog United

A draw would be the best result, but since Liverpool are not capable - i can live with them losing yet another home game at the fortress made of sand.

Renegade

How come Tuchel has implemented a style so quickly and with no players signed? I thought it takes a few transfer windows and seasons?