Premier League Gameweek 26

Trondivan

German Wankfest 2.0. I must say that anyone - bar Bruno - would start for LfC or CFC. Such is the gap.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
If that was De Gea, people would have posted, if the keeper was one more step to his left, that would have been an easy save
I think they’d have been much more preoccupied with the two central defenders fecking standing still, 8 yards away from him, with their hands behind their backs. Like a pair of useless statues.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That’s as much of a hand ball as CHO.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How was that not a penalty? Close distance, but his arm is in a goal keeper's position.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
His hand was up in that position before the ball was kicked. For me that's no pen but in the rules ? I dunno anymore.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It was close but what’s his arm even doing up there? I’d be inclined to give that

srtk999

I would definitely prefer a draw here. Else Chelsea will be too close to us after this weekend.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Can we just tie everyones hands behind their back. Would make things a lot easier for offside and handball calls.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Need a draw here. Chelsea are only 4 points behind us and will be just 1 when we inevitably lose to city. Top 4 will be a serious risk!

acnumber9

How the hell did this team win the league at such a canter? They have no attacking idea other than a long ball over the top.