Premier League Gameweek 26

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Like I said, Arsenal have been toothless all game

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
No point getting excited. Arsenal like an 8-2.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
City are clearly in the title race, not sure what is funny. City and Arsenal still have to play each other and there are lots of games and points still.
They’re obviously in the title race regardless of what happens today. They’ll still hold onto the hope that Arsenal drop points regardless, any disappointment they face is funny.

redNATION

I honestly thought this was the easiest 3 points for any team this season, given how good Arsenal have been and how bad Bournemouth have been, just goes to show how unpredictable this game is!!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Arsenal @ 8. Easiest opportunity you'll ever get to quadruple your money.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Man if betfair wasn't down I'd be making millions from the inevitable Arsenal 13-2 win. This is worse than when Robin Hood stopped people buying GME :(

hp88

Hang in the Bournemouth, won't get my hopes high after that come back against Villa but even draw will do for us.

InfiniteBoredom

Home game against a plucky relegation fighter is the worst type of banana skin.

Bournemouth is deservedly winning though, Arsenal lacks that patience upfront today, way too many hasty crosses that went out for corners, played right into Bmouth’s hands.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Interesting that Arsenal seem to be completely nullified when they are forced wide

AaronRedDevil

Ffs. Completely bottled it now surely. City will pass them out easily in a few weeks.