Premier League Gameweek 27

Hughie77

Well feck me. The dippers lose after there heroics of last week, they had full week to prepare after there works class game they played. Feck you Carragher feck you Sourness.

Vaibhav Raj

We gave Liverpool a dangerous and, in my opinion, undeserved confident boost by losing our heads at Anfield and losing by the margin we did. Glad to see that hasn’t counted for much. They way we played that day and the way our entire team was reckless out of possession around our own penalty area, any mid table team would have put 4-5 goals past us.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thank goodness we're not playing Bournemouth soon. We'd get tonked 10-0 :smirk:

bosskeano

Christ. This season…

Beat United 7-0 and then go and get beat by bottom placed Bournemouth (who we beat 9-0 earlier in the season) one week later.

You almost couldn’t make it up.
the pure beauty of football

miked99

As we found out last week, it's hard to raise your game after a cup final

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Shame it wasnt on sky so we could see souness and spitter sucking lemons

RedRocket9908

Big result for Bournemouth in the battle against relegation, after this result I think Newcastle with their 2 games in hand are probably favorites for that 4th spot ahead of Liverpool and Spurs.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Will we get any analysis from Sky/BT of their poor away record this season like we did with ETH? :rolleyes:

United sit 3rd in the away table. Liverpool 11th.

UDontMessWith24

At least next season they can brag about how many away supporters they took to Uzbekistan and the big Conference League nights at Anfield

Unam333

Pissed off. Winning 7-0 against us and then losing 1-0 today. Just piss off. I am so annoyed by recent results.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Neville can only fool himself with his pathetic tweets after Liverpool losses, whereas during and after United losses his only aim seems to be to spread lies about Bruno and come up with pathetic overblown criticism.

Lecland07

Well feck me. The dippers lose after there heroics of last week, they had full week to prepare after there works class game they played. Feck you Carragher feck you Sourness.
Liverpool weren't actually that good. We were the better side in the first half; it was just a complete mess up from Manutd in the second more than Liverpool being great.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
'We didn't enjoy the challenge to face a deep, compact, side'. 'We go one nil down. Not helpful'. J Klopp.