Premier League Gameweek 28-29

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Thing is he could have just tripped him normally and it would have been a booking (well unless he was a City player, then it's nothing)... But he just full on booted him.

If you deliberately kicked a player off the ball it's a red, so I don't think this is really any different.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Both Villa and Spurs will drop plenty of points with the fixtures left. It's more us that probably won't do our own job.
If you can find some form and performance levels, they are definitely there for the taking. Issue is that it has to come from pretty much nowhere this season, because I think you are incredibly lucky to even be 6th based on your level this season. Think there is more chance that you end up getting caught by Newcastle rather than catching the two above.

Then again, at this stage of the season having the quality to convert enough chances to win games despite being behind in the play on field is crucial, and who knows where it can take you

The Firestarter

Some of you should watch what Americans call football instead. But I think it would be a foul there as well :lol:

90 + 5min

Some of you should watch what Americans call football instead. But I think it would be a foul there as well :lol:
Some of us doesn’t like basketball rule. Rules where every touch is freekick or card is nothing that I want to see in football.
Nobody is saying it isn’t freekick but red card for something like that? Not in my book.

moodyred

At 81st min, spurs has 4 shots and villa has 8. And we are supposed to be playing the sh.. football.

CoopersDream

Are people actually arguing that's not a red? That's the most clear cut red I've seen in years.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Spurs have been so so much better, villa have not had a sniff

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
I think this game and Aresnal and Villa next will determine if City will win the league. They need all 3 wins or very least 2 wins 1 draw.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Spurs have been quality today (in the 2nd half at least, didn't watch the 1st).

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
Werner scores, too. Too late to put money on Pulisic to score for Milan this weekend (?) to complete the misery of Chelsea fans.

EDIT: haha it´s too late. HT against Empoli. He scored the 1-0. :lol: :lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Spurs making it look easy. I’ve enjoyed watching teams like them this season. Want the days back where we play fun football and bang in goals while keeping clean sheets

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Werner scores, too. Too late to put money on Pulisic to score for Milan this weekend (?) to complete the misery of Chelsea fans.
Misery? I want our ex players to do well (provided they're not playing us!), especially either likable characters like Werner or those who did something great like Havertz..

marktan

Well done Klopp, playing the same first XI as a pointless Thursday game, whereas City players have almost all had a week's rest. Keeps making the same mistake over and over again and then they'll cry when they finish a point behind again

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah liverpool are losing :(
Yeah with that line up we have no right to win. Haaland should make mincemeat of young Quansah. Elliot is no Salah, therefore less threat to Pep. Keeping two recovering non match fit LBs on the bench. :(

Stadjer

Well done Klopp, playing the same first XI as a pointless Thursday game, whereas City players have almost all had a week's rest. Keeps making the same mistake over and over again and then they'll cry when they finish a point behind again
If only Liverpool had you in charge instead of Klopp...

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
Misery? I want our ex players to do well (provided they're not playing us!), especially either likable characters like Werner or those who did something great like Havertz..
Well then you are the exception. So many dismissed Havertz/Werner/Pulisic/Mount. Very strange behaviour to be honest.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
It's impossible Liverpool gets a draw today, impossible !