Premier League Gameweek 28-29

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
ake blocked off a defender
It's City Vs Liverpool. I have never been less bothered about correct ref decisions. I hope the game is full of controversy and dubious decisions to be honest, for both teams.

RedStarUnited

Sad watching this to be honest. All those players out and Liverpool playing the exact same way and going toe to toe - that ladies and gentlemen is what coaching is. No excuses and sticking to the plan if you lose at least you lose trying.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This match is proving what I thought anyway - that Liverpool aren’t really at the same level as City and Arsenal who are the real title contenders this season.

Litch

Just goes to show, you dont have to accept that City will dominate the ball. Liverpool arent even playing with their best player and that midfield cost peanuts...

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We are decades behind City and Liverpool. I wonder if we'll ever get back there.
It took Arteta 4 years of continuous improvement to get Arsenal up there mixing with them and his starting point was worse than where United are now.

United Hobbit

Sad watching this to be honest. All those players out and Liverpool playing the exact same way and going toe to toe - that ladies and gentlemen is what coaching is. No excuses and sticking to the plan if you lose at least you lose trying.
Yep. Absolutely sickening. Their kids have come in and done a fab job.

90 + 5min

Just goes to show, you dont have to accept that City will dominate the ball. Liverpool arent even playing with their best player and that midfield cost peanuts...
Almost £150m for 3 players. Little bit more than peanuts.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Definitely not something I expected to happen but I feel fairly confident now in saying Endo has been a way better signing than Caicedo. Been really good for us once he got up to speed.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Definitely not something I expected to happen but I feel fairly confident now in saying Endo has been a way better signing than Caicedo. Been really good for us once he got up to speed.
Endo will be good for a season, Caicedo will be good for seven so I’d still rather have Caicedo in that scenario.

Lyng

Yeah but you have to be fair and compare the team and environment. I am certain Caicedo wouldn't look as bad if he had joined you or City instead of Chelsea.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Despise Diaz. Always looks like he has no control of the ball, but always does. Shades of Suarez