Premier League Gameweek 28-29

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
City are so lucky the way teams forget how to score when free in front of goal.

United Hobbit

We are lightyears away from this, we can barely keep up the tempo for one half let alone this end to end stuff

Jacko21

I long for the day that we’re involved in these gargantuan games, but another part of me wonders how my nerves ever coped with it all. :lol:

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Klopp unfortunately is making ETH look really bad.

Bus parking and countering plays into city's hands. They are comfortable playing against that.

Klopp goes after them. Do it well and they get flustered and panick.

PoTMS

We are lightyears away from this, we can barely keep up the tempo for one half let alone this end to end stuff
Hopefully INEOS are looking at the latest cutting edge technology on blood bags/inhalers like these two.

Doracle

There must be a day soon when we can play against these teams as equals and go toe to toe, surely? It’s so depressing watching Liverpool lay siege to this Man City team whilst missing half their first team.

eire-red

Doku seemed to be looking for his shirt before being subbed on. How is that possible?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

Bus parking and countering plays into city's hands. They are comfortable playing against that.

I don't think we need to involve Klopp to for us to know that ETH is bad. He makes himself look bad all by himself but I get what you mean.

macheda14

I mean we are soooo far off Liverpool, but this doesn’t really track. Liverpool are a much better side and they’re also at home.

PoTMS

De Bruyne has no-one to blame but himself. He was not good at all today.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Don't know what de Bruyne is whinging about, was dog shit today outside of the assist

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Shows the importance of having direction and structure around the club.

Liverpool have an injury problem right now but they can slot in players and still play to a high enough standard because those players already know how to play in the system, they're not learning on the job.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
There must be a day soon when we can play against these teams as equals and go toe to toe, surely? It’s so depressing watching Liverpool lay siege to this Man City team whilst missing half their first team.
Of course we will.

I’ve already signed up to have my body cryogenically frozen and asked them to wake me up in 200 years. Should be caught up by then, just.

erikcred

Tbf not even the current Arsenal could've gone toe to toe with the 2018-2020 editions of these teams. Arsenal just waited and built their team while these two regressed a bit and are now taking their chance with aplomb. We've to grab the opportunity once Klopp and Pep both are gone.

United Hobbit

Yep. We act like a small club against the big teams, it's disgusting. Pep gives Liverpool too much respect they're like city where if you get at them it rattles them

Same as ETH preferring to cling to a 1 up lead, rather than try and hammer teams, look at Liverpool in midweek in the Europa

I hate our small club mentality

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

That’s because Klopp knows his players will give him 100%. You will get slaughtered if you press City without 100% commitment.

CloneMC16

We'd have gotten thrashed by at least 4 if we tried to take the game to City. Our only chance was bus parking and countering. Rashford had multiple chances to put us further ahead in the early parts of the game.