Premier League Gameweek 28-30

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Spurs have won one and lost one for a long time now. It’s just this recent run that’s put a stop to that. They aren’t suddenly this super team that’s got a great end to the season because, as they’ve constanstly proven, they are as likely to drop points to the lesser sides as to the top sides.
3 points in a week is still better than drawing v Burnley and Southampton as you did last month. Draws kill a team in season run ins at both ends of the table.

I certainly can't see Man. United winning 7 of your last 9 anyway which you likely need to do now to get 4th given the general mentality of your squad this season. 6th feels the right placing for you currently with your issues.

Edit; Big boost for Spurs aswell is Kane was completely disinterested up to about Jan and now he's back playing to near his best so him and Son will always combine to get plenty of wins v teams who park their backlines near halfway line.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What Spurs do or don't do is irrelevant all the while Arsenal aren't dropping points. For us there's no difference between 5th and 6th.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
There's no difference between 5th and 6th right? Maybe a Spurs win is good because I can't see West Ham picking up much more points with their attention focused more on the Europa League.
In that case is't it more logical that WH wins? If they will focus on EL let them win now, and lose games later, while Spurs can win Arsenal for example instead this one.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
There's no difference between 5th and 6th right? Maybe a Spurs win is good because I can't see West Ham picking up much more points with their attention focused more on the Europa League.
I think 6th would be conference league if Palace or Forest won the FA Cup.

No Idea For Nickname

What Spurs do or don't do is irrelevant all the while Arsenal aren't dropping points. For us there's no difference between 5th and 6th.
Good point. There is no need to play rest of the season, Arsenal wins every game. Our precious players can relax and do what PSG did today.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
3 points in a week is still better than drawing v Burnley and Southampton as you did last month. Draws kill a team in season run ins at both ends of the table.

I certainly can't see Man. United winning 7 of your last 9 anyway which you likely need to do now to get 4th given the general mentality of your squad this season. 6th feels the right placing for you currently with your issues.

Edit; Big boost for Spurs aswell is Kane was completely disinterested up to about Jan and now he's back playing to near his best so him and Son will always combine to get plenty of wins v teams who park their backlines near halfway line.
Now United too not have cl games they have every chance to win most games. Look like who have tougher fixtures remaining will get lesser points. So it's not given arsenal will get 4th spot.

cyberman

In not saying a Spurs win gets us top 4. Im saying being a point behind this Spurs team is better than being 7 behind Arsenal. There can’t be any argument against that.
It was only a few games ago when Spurs had 3/4 games in hand themselves to go 9 points ahead of us. Let’s say I’m not that worried.
Spurs are as likely to drop points today as to win. It’s how they play under Conte

No Idea For Nickname

Now United too not have cl games they have every chance to win most games. Look like who have tougher fixtures remaining will get lesser points. So it's not given arsenal will get 4th spot.
Never underestimate our Divas and their lack of motivation and downing tools for last 9 games. Why would they fight now when they didn't do it whole season.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
West Ham would be better off playing Cardboard Antonio than the real one. What a wasted chance...

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
See Arsenal getting 7 from their next 9. Utd will have to get 9 out of 9 to stand a chance, as after that it is Utd v Dippers' and Chelsea v Arse before the Arse v Utd game.

PoTMS

See Arsenal getting 7 from their next 9. Utd will have to get 9 out of 9 to stand a chance, as after that it is Utd v Dippers' and Chelsea v Arse before the Arse v Utd game.
Honestly mate, stop. The hope is admirable but it's over.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Everything about this clip is hilarious. :lol:
Son going down and then Reguilon trying to start a fight over it. :lol:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Honestly mate, stop. The hope is admirable but it's over.
Personally, I don't see it as I see Utd drawing with Leicester. However, it was more a post about how the next three must absolutely be wins for any chance of top 4.