g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 29 (3rd - 5th March 2018)

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
It was indeed. It has to be him or Butland as England's No 1 goalkeeper.
Absolutely; at least it seems like Hart is finally out of the picture as the automatic number 1, but I guess we won’t know for sure until the next international.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Absolutely; at least it seems like Hart is finally out of the picture as the automatic number 1, but I guess we won’t know for sure until the next international.
He isn't even playing is he? How can he even justify picking him as even a squad member. It isn't like not playing for us or City or Madrid/Barca. He isn't playing for WHU.

AlwaysRed66

I agree, but it would be lovely to have a Shilton class goalie. Don't think any of them are world beaters.
The days we had Shilton & Ray Clemence being played alternatively as both were world class are long gone. Also someone like Joe Corrigan in reserve.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Surprisingly decent game to watch. Theo should have had a hat-trick as well!

Nick7

Great goal that. Burnley look good for the goal. Could have a couple this half alone.

Pickford and Keane shite.

kyofusho

Ashley Barnes is criminally underrated. Good movement, physical presence and just leathers it when he gets a shooting chance in the box. A nightmare player for defenders to face.

James Peril

Michael Keane and Ashley Williams are atrocious players, especially for playing in a very defensive side. Pace, timing, tackling, everything is just off.

Nick7

Martina is woeful :lol:

It was a lovely ball to play Barnes through.
Yeah lovely ball, good run. Good finish. Nice old school goal in a way. Down the channel to a strong striker.

Just rewatched the goal. What I really like is when the ball came to Burnley's #5 he was getting pressured, it would have been easy for him to boot it up and out. But he just takes two nice touches to take Calvert-Lewin out of the game and open the pass up to Lowton. That was really nice calm stuff.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
There goes Rooney midfield player.

Nick7

My god Keane again. Passed straight to a Burnley player then caught out behind by Lowton through ball to Barnes again.

Canagel

Keane is shite. We dodged a bullet by not resigning him. Lindelof any day over him.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't understand why we don't see more passes like the one for Barnes' goal. If there's anything PL teams could really improve on, it's probably the use of through balls.

el3mel

Everton are so rubbish it's incredible really. Rooney's effect ?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't understand why we don't see more passes like the one for Barnes' goal. If there's anything PL teams could really improve on, it's probably the use of through balls.

Hephaestus

Everton are so rubbish it's incredible really. Rooney's effect ?
It's not Rooney. They were pisspoor before he came on and they are pisspoor now.

Could have fluked a win there though. Burnley have switched off even though they were dominating.

el3mel

It's not Rooney. They were pisspoor before he came on and they are pisspoor now.

Could have fluked a win there though. Burnley have switched off even though they were dominating.
That was sarcastic.

Their summer transfers were piss poor. They traded pace and goals with slow players and terrible defenders.

Hephaestus

That was sarcastic.

Their summer transfers were piss poor. They traded pace and goals with slow players and terrible defenders.
Apologies, wait straight over my head. Completely agree, their signings were horrific.

Nick7

Cannot fathom how Keane is playing for them. Car crash of a player this season.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Shows how bad Everton's defence is when Burnley have the worst record for scoring goals at home in all four divisions.