Premier League Gameweek 29

Dudu

What are we rooting for here..

Draw, or Spurs win?

Canagel

Both managers look scared judging by their line ups

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Draw would be good. I'm looking that 3rd place.

Dickie

Gotta be a draw from me; Ole's got me believing we can get third :-)

IrishRedDevil

Standard Spurs team, although I’m shocked to see Trippier starting. Arsenal shit the bed with that team selection.

Hoping for a draw.

Hoof the ball

Is Emery doing the Jose thing of going purely for the Europa League then? What's his logic?
Odd! What's even more hilarious is that Arsenal just played a mid-week home game vs a very poorly performing Bournemouth, and instead of resting Torreira, they played him in a full match. The worst rotation decision possible, given this game for them.

All in all, with the weird team selection, if Arsenal lose this then AFTV is going to be a joy tonight.

FujiVice

Should've dropped Trippier. Poch really bottled that decision.I wanted to be the first of the day to use that term for something Spursy.
I dunno. I think dropping him for the derby after that horrendous game against Chelsea would finish Trippier off for the rest of the season. No better way to prove yourself. We'll see if its the right choice.

prateik

Spurs link to a betting website in their official lineup tweet.. wow. didn't expect that

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Lacazette can't play in the EL so i kind of get why Auba is "managed" as we would not have any other striker. Ozil was kind of expected but dropping Toreira is a bit weird. Mustafi at RB scares me, a lot.
Let's hope we just don't lose, anything else is a bonus.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
One of the few tricky games Liverpool have left in this campaign. I'd like to see an early red card for them in the Merseyside Derby.

Everton usually shit the bed when the team in red comes to town, having not beaten Liverpool at home since 2010.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
One of the few tricky games Liverpool have left in this campaign. I'd like to see an early red card for them in the Merseyside Derby.

Everton usually shit the bed when the team in red comes to town, having not beaten Liverpool at home since 2010.
Now it is the best time ever for Everton to win. Only to see Klopp's excuses and Souness's meltdown, no other reason what so ever, honest.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Why do Arsenal not start with both Aubameyang and Lacazette?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Lloris was more at fault for that own goal that Trippier. What other mistakes did he make?
Lloris was maybe more at fault but Trippier has to take his share of the blame. Had to get his head up.

Other than that I thought he generally just had a sub par game with most of his crosses failing to beat his first man, and has been woeful for most of the season. He's now been a part of silly goals given away against Chelsea, City and United, all three being crunch games against rival sides.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Now it is the best time ever for Everton to win. Only to see Klopp's excuses and Souness's meltdown, no other reason what so ever, honest.
The game at Anfield was 'play until Liverpool score' for the refs. Everton aren't winning.

Dante

Average bang
What are we rooting for here..

Draw, or Spurs win?
Arsenal win.

I have supreme confidence in United to win more points than Chelsea and Arsenal. We just need Spurs to lose a few if we want third place.

AJ10

Anyone expecting Everton to get something vs pool >>:nono:...........Never gonna happen, Everton are more useless vs pool than normal.