Premier League Gameweek 3

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I know Abraham scored but I don’t rate the guy that highly. He doesn’t look that great at this level.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
7 goals conceded in 2 and half league games for Frank. Another 2 in the supercup.

Chelsea are going to do well to finish top 6 for me.

oggy boy

In the first weeks of PL I have noticed that referees, standard ones and VAR are protecting more teams that are defending.
VAR is used whenever goal is scored, and they are finding some stupid rules and reasons to disallow them, but when they can look for a foul or handball in penalty area, referees are overlooking it, showing they are "sure" in their decision, and that they do no need VAR.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
7 goals conceded in 2 and half league games for Frank. Another 2 in the supercup.

Chelsea are going to do well to finish top 6 for me.
Yep. I think their ineptitude could be our way into the top 4.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I was wrong in my assessment of norwich from the liverpool game. Pukki can score. They'll stay up

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I know Abraham scored but I don’t rate the guy that highly. He doesn’t look that great at this level.
Mount looks a player, whilst Abraham looks so awkward. He’s tall and fast, but that’s about it.

Welbeckham

Apart from Hanley and Stiepermann, Norwich players don’t look to fussed about PL level. Trybull, Leitner and Cantwell have been surprisingly good. Pukki is obviously brilliant.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Yep. I think their ineptitude could be our way into the top 4.
Arsenal a huge threat with their front 3. Tierney and Ceballos decent players too.

Think it will be tight between us and Arsenal. I think we might have to add in January to get that spot. Another creative player ideally.

Rafaeldagold

Its boggles the mind that, people can yap about emotion and all that bs, give me roboref any day of the week than refs like Atkinson.
Wow so you want var getting involved in every decision? That would be awful

Mr Smith

I was wrong in my assessment of norwich from the liverpool game. Pukki can score. They'll stay up
I dunno, they're very open. If Pukki goes through a dry spell or teams just start sitting back against them the points could dry up quickly. I still think they're the most likely of the three promoted teams to go down. They're very impressive going forward though, so if they get some early points on the board before teams work them out, that might do them.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Mount looks a player, whilst Abraham looks so awkward. He’s tall and fast, but that’s about it.
Abraham is not good enough. Good goal, but he isnt the answer. If it wasn't for the fact he came from our academy, he'd be getting pelters weekly ala Willian.

IMO he is miles off even Batshuayi

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Abraham is not good enough. Good goal, but he isnt the answer. If it wasn't for the fact he came from our academy, he'd be getting pelters weekly ala Willian.

IMO he is miles off even Batshuayi
I don't get why Batshuayi ain't getting no game time. He's the best striker they have?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I dunno, they're very open. If Pukki goes through a dry spell or teams just start sitting back against them the points could dry up quickly. I still think they're the most likely of the three promoted teams to go down. They're very impressive going forward though, so if they get some early points on the board before teams work them out, that might do them.
They're norwich. Nobody's going to bother working them out. They'll win enough games by outscoring their opponents to stay up

Villa from what i've seen are good candidates to go down. Not particularly good at anything. Haven't seen sheffield so can't speak for them

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Todd Cantwell is the first player named 'Cantwell' to score a goal in the top flight for 53 years.

We're breaking new ground today.

Castia

I know it keeps getting said....but this defending can’t be serious. Holes all over the place.

Needham

Todd Cantwell is the first player named 'Cantwell' to score a goal in the top flight for 53 years.

We're breaking new ground today.
That after Pukki became the first Pukki ever to score in the top flight the week before. Norwich are real history makers.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
First poster to name the last player named 'Cantwell' (before Todd) to score a top-flight goal wins respect.