Premier League Gameweek 3

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That’s a pen all day long Wtf is the VAR doing? It can’t be this inconsistent

Edit

Peter Walton needs ANOTHER look at it to change his mind :lol: pathetic

Zoo

VAR aren’t helping themselves. That’s a clear pen.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I seem to remember you’re lot being a tad fortunate last week as well:)
Oh we completely fluked a point against you.

But you're City and it was at the Etihad. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if the rest of the top six all lose there this season.

Rafaeldagold

That’s a pen all day long Wtf is the VAR doing? It can’t be this inconsistent
Wait are you telling me the god send that is var can be inconsistent? Who would’ve guessed when this amazing technology is just another ref looking at a replay.

Who could’ve guessed it wouldn’t work in football

KennyBurner

This is the same pulisic that some said martial wouldnt get ahead of? Interesting?

R'hllor

VAR in PL, codex of incompetent fecks, no one wants to go against their buddies. when it comes to slight subjective matter.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
VAR has been so shit in the Prem so far. Like diabolically so.

Nothing wrong with the tech but it's being applied horribly inconsistently. Sometimes stupidly harsh and sometimes just ignoring blatant penalties.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Got to say I don't see what everyone was raving about with Max Aarons?

Adam-Utd

Wait are you telling me the god send that is var can be inconsistent? Who would’ve guessed when this amazing technology is just another ref looking at a replay.

Who could’ve guessed it wouldn’t work in football
This is the problem, if all is average joes can tell it’s a penalty why can’t they? it’s not like it’s even that close he golf shots him in the knee :lol: the people in charge need to be held accountable for mistakes.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
VAR is only as good as whoever’s operating it. It’s unfortunate but it’s just not going to be applied with any consistency in the PL unless something is done.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I have absolutely no stats to back this up, but every time Barkley shoots he always seems to hit it straight down the middle at the keeper.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
VAR has been so shit in the Prem so far. Like diabolically so.

Nothing wrong with the tech but it's being applied horribly inconsistently. Sometimes stupidly harsh and sometimes just ignoring blatant penalties.
The technology is fine, it is when it comes down to matter of opinion it fails. Offsides, even if marginal, it gets right. It is potential red cards and penalties when different operators will have different opinions as to if something is a foul that it goes wrong.

R'hllor

This is the problem, if all is average joes can tell it’s a penalty why can’t they? it’s not like it’s even that close he golf shots him in the knee :lol: the people in charge need to be held accountable for mistakes.
They run it like mafia, dunno who is in front of monitor but maybe guy doesnt want to correct Atkison, senior ref, heck he could be a Godfather.

Adam-Utd

Norwich will score plenty this season but their defence is woeful. Hanley should be nowhere near prem level.

Krul isn’t much better either, nowhere near the corner that goal.