Premier League Gameweek 3

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
it is 3 games into the season. 35 league games to go.
And? Pool are 3 out of 3, a game vs Saints where they should've dropped points and didn't. Last thing we need for them is to build up a gap on City early on.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
You'd rather Pool win the PL?
Are you planning to cheer City for 33 more games? 35 with two more against United?

I really don't get it, what's the point in following the league then? Why not take a year off from watching PL? Surely that's better than cheering for City...

wr8_utd

:'(
Are you planning to cheer City for 33 more games? 35 with two more against United?

I really don't get it, what's the point in following the league then? Why not take a year off from watching PL? Surely that's better than cheering for City...
We'd have to take a half decade out of football. City drop today and they're already 4 points behind Liverpool so yeah, come on City!

wr8_utd

:'(
I recommend going full blue then.
I don't watch their games but yeah, I'm happy if they keep picking up wins. We're not going to finish within a 20 points of Liverpool and City so it really doesn't bother me if City keep winning games and titles. They're far behind our tally anyway.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Who said I'm cheering them on? I just prefer they win the PL ahead of Liverpool, isn't that bleeding obvious?

Who are you to question if I should follow the PL or not? I watch it for entertainment and given our current state we are not winning the PL. Therefore, I just prefer City over Liverpool.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Bournemouth should be level... They had a few chances to get at a unusually sloppy City.

Sterling may actually clear the 30 goal threshold which is crazy. His off the ball work is amazing.