Premier League Gameweek 3

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I would have thought so with Wilder’s quality, but your next 5 games are ridiculously hard. 0, 1 or even 3 points from your first 8 games and relegation suddenly looks set in stone. It’s unfortunate, as I really enjoyed watching your boys last season.

For me, you’ll need at least 6 points from your next 5 to provide a decent base.
I agree very tough games ahead but feel we can nick some points for sure, we need a striker in first though.

Pep's Suit

Cant wait to see Bielsa x Pep next saturday, could be one of the best games this season. Unfortunately for Leeds, Harrison won't be allowed to play against City, though. Not sure why they took him on another loan instead of signing him permanently for £7M.

K_Ash

Spurs back 4 and midfield of Hoiberg/Winks/Lo Celso..That 7 could be the 7 of any Southampton, Sheffield United, Wolves outside of maybe Lo Celso. Nothing that worries you.

kiristao

Kane with 2 great chances. I know it's only against Newcastle but Spurs looking much better than they did against Everton.

RashyForPM

I agree very tough games ahead but feel we can nick some points for sure, we need a striker in first though.
Yeah get a new, proven striker and you’ll be fine. You have no goalscorers except Sharp, who while your club legend, has only done it in the Championship and League 1.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Yeah get a new, proven striker and you’ll be fine. You have no goalscorers except Sharp, who while your club legend, has only done it in the Championship and League 1.
Exactly, no complaints with any performance so far apart from not being able to convert chances.

TsuWave

Most sauceless step-over I’ve ever seen by Kane, but he got the assist

kidbob

Cant wait to see Bielsa x Pep next saturday, could be one of the best games this season. Unfortunately for Leeds, Harrison won't be allowed to play against City, though. Not sure why they took him on another loan instead of signing him permanently for £7M.
Let's be honest City will probably absolutely play them off the park and Leeds' weak defence won't be able to handle what City throw at them. Biesla is a fantastic coach but has nowhere near the talent in his squad to deal with City. I wouldn't be surprised if its a proper beating.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Newcastle look terrible so far.

kidbob

Same here! Spurs front 3 will have a field day against our defense!
Just hoping that some of our issues are actually to do with sharpness and that we might be in better nick by next Sunday.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
When the commentator apologises for players swearing, does anyone in the world actually give a shit (about the apology)?

I can kinda understand people might not want their kids to hear swear words but does an apology (from someone else) actually make those people feel better?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
When the commentator apologises for players swearing, does anyone in the world actually give a shit (about the apology)?

I can kinda understand people might not want their kids to hear swear words but does an apology (from someone else) actually make those people feel better?
Always hated that.

Deery

Dreary
Kane fired up today again the Bale transfer must of ignited something in him