Premier League Gameweek 3

Dante

Average bang
Saturday 28th August 2021
12:30 Man City v Arsenal (BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate)
15:00 Aston Villa v Brentford
15:00 Brighton v Everton
15:00 Newcastle v Southampton
15:00 Norwich v Leicester
15:00 West Ham v Crystal Palace
17:30Liverpool v Chelsea (Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD)

Sunday 29th August
14:00 Burnley v Leeds United (Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD)
14:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Watford
16:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United (Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD)

Eddy_JukeZ

Would be great if Arsenal can nick a point from City and Liverpool-Chelsea draw.

TheLiverBird

Do Arsenal supporters have any hope these days?

Football is a strange sport and the unthinkable can and does happen

But Arsenal just don’t look capable of the unthinkable, I’ve literally never seen such a boring project like what Arsenal have got right now, there’s nothing there

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Arsenal do seem to pick up points 3 weeks or so into the season after everyone has written them off.

T_Model101

Van Dijk didn't look great at Norwich imo. Will he interesting to see how he does against big Rom

Deery

Dreary
Great Weekend of fixtures, Rangers v Celtic on as well for anyone interested..

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Would be great if Arsenal can nick a point from City and Liverpool-Chelsea draw.
Well I hope that Arsenal loose again. Man City will be there or thereabouts whatever the result against the gooners.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Would be awesome if Arsenal could nick a few points off City, but just can't see it. They look pretty dreadful.

CallyRed

Don't know why but I still want Arsenal to get battered. Even if they are playing City.

RedDevilPure

Arsenal to get destroyed by City, just a matter of how many goals. Villa vs Brentford is going to be a cracking game.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Don't know why but I still want Arsenal to get battered. Even if they are playing City.
Arteta needs a point here so the Arsenal board continue to trust his "project" and hopefully keep him around for a long time. I'm not ready for this to end.

CallyRed

Arteta needs a point here so the Arsenal board continue to trust his "project" and hopefully keep him around for a long time. I'm not ready for this to end.
Very valid point. A scrapping draw in which case.

King Kay

Supports
Chelsea
The state of that Arsenal team. I'd be surprised if they lose by anything less than 3 goals here.
Also Lukaku has probably ended Mari's Arsenal career before it even started:lol:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Kolasinac, Holding, Chambers and Soares.

When will it end.

The best part is he benches Lokonga who has been one of the glimmers of light this season.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Arsenals forward players are alright. Smith-Rowe, Saka, Odegaard, and Aubameyang. However the further back you look the uglier it gets. :lol:

TheLiverBird

Arsenal are gonna get slaughtered.
3-0?
4-0?

I suppose Arsenal might get a consolation goal if they are lucky, only because their low standards might make Cities standards relax a little

but yeh, it’ll be a roll over most likely

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Don't think that city starting xi is particularly strong.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
If they do they might as well sack him now, it's a ridiculous expectation to expect to get at least a point at the home of the champions

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Arsenal do seem to pick up points 3 weeks or so into the season after everyone has written them off.
If they lose today it’s very possible they go into the international break dead last. Probably going to play out a point