Premier League Gameweek 3

Strelok

I don’t think you can win the league if the manager has obvious flaws but it’s still early. I’m not writing any of last seasons top four off this early. United are capable of winning it.

Sancho looks like he needs to settle.
Tbh Sancho looked like Lingard. I may get killed here by his fanboys but that's what I really feel.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tbh Sancho looked like Lingard. I may get killed here by his fanboys but that's what I really feel.
I did have to fight that thought myself. But I think it's a slight physical resemblance rather than style of play.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Chelsea the team to beat. Just think they're the best all round team in prem this season. Very impressive how they nulified Liverpool at Anfield for 45 minutes with just 10 men and Tuchel shown already he can switch tactics mid game no problem to dig out results.

Think it will be one of those seasons where there's a vast gap between 4th and 5th despite Spurs perfect start.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
True. We did finish higher than you last season. You're slightly shitter.
Ah the good old days when finishing above Utd was the only trophy we had for 30 years. I won't begrudge you the same for your remaining 21 years. :D