Premier League Gameweek 3

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Sign of champions perhaps. Spurs are playing shit yet gaining points. I thought they are lot more ready but still look lethargic. Wolves played well wasted some promising positions.They will be alright.

Smacky The Frog

do Palace they have the best home crowd in the league? felt more during their player introductions than i did through the entirety of wolves spurs

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Of course Brentford are going to spend the rest of the season being shit.

saik

Forest have been spending like it's nobodys money yet they don't even have a shirt sponsor still?

ForeverRed1

Sign of champions perhaps. Spurs are playing shit yet gaining points. I thought they are lot more ready but still look lethargic. Wolves played well wasted some promising positions.They will be alright.
wolves need goalscorers, that’s where they really fall short. Play some nice football with no sting at the end.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Set pieces are so important in this league and one of our biggest weaknesses.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Now it's official. Andreas Pereira has more goal involvements this season than the entire of Manchester United.

PoTMS

This is destined to end 4-0. Andreas Pereira will get revenge for us.

bosskeano

Fuking Spurs...with all that attacking talent they are boring as fuk to watch

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Difference between Kane and Rooney is that Rooney won things. Kane will be the greatest when his goals actually make Spurs win something.

evil_geko

I mean, 4:0 was really a freak result, sure we couldn't score but they were just lucky to take advantage of our self destruction of errors.

Dazzmondo

I mean, 4:0 was really a freak result, sure we couldn't score but they were just lucky to take advantage of our self destruction of errors.
Nonsense, they completely outplayed us. We were absolutely awful. They fully deserved their convincing win