Premier League Gameweek 30+31

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
If Liverpool draw against all of Brighton, Newcastle, Villa and Burnley and then lose to Palace, Arsenal, Chelsea and City - and City win all their remaining games... :wenger:

Deery

Dreary
Burnley been dogshite, just in two banks of four getting ready to be shafted. Why can’t they play like that against us?

GeorgieBoy

Imagine how bitter and messed up you have to be to pay and go through the effort of arranging a ‘White lives matter’ plane to do a fly over...

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Burnley have released a statement condemning the banner and apologised for it. Seems unfair they should have to apologise for utter idiots who supposedly support their club.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
20 point lead or not, they’re still the best team in the country on their day

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
City are awesome when all things are equal and injuries + referees/VAR aren’t screwing them over. How on earth Agricultural Football FC are twenty points ahead of them in the table is one of life’s great mysteries.

Deery

Dreary
That’s enough for me think I’ll go watch inside Monaco instead..

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Always makes me laugh when a striker hears the whistle, shoots anyway and still misses

Pep's Suit

Cancelo's so bad it's unreal. Danilo was nothing special but this guy is even worse.

Guy Incognito

City are awesome when all things are equal and injuries + referees/VAR aren’t screwing them over. How on earth Agricultural Football FC are twenty points ahead of them in the table is one of life’s great mysteries.
City's defence is crap and they freeze at Anfield.