Premier League Gameweek 30-32

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Agree about the manager, but it hasn't exactly lit up Chelsea's season having no European football. It has helped Spurs. Chelsea has been a bit of a basket case though.
Chelsea is a pretty bad case to compare to given their scattergun approach to transfer under that greasy American. Not that I rate Poch, I really don't, but that job is very tricky given the hierarchy. Now Spurs is a much better example to compare to, as their manager has clearly wanted to streamline that squad and uses a core of players throughout the season developing a clear style of play. He wouldn't have been able to do that this season had he been in at Chelsea.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I guess i mean that its less of a worry who's chasing us and we can concentrate on doing the chasing. I think Luton will get a result at Spurs today..
Yeah, I don't worry about it at all. They only worry is getting that CL spot IMV. I'll be amazed if Spurs drop points against Luton btw. Hope you're right.

doomy20

Spurs dropping and us getting a tough 8pm away at Brentford win would really accelerate the much needed hype

PoTMS

It seems it's every single week Spurs go behind at home to a mid table team and end up winning.

Nebeolisa Cyril

Nah man. Without bias Ross Barkley should be a strong contender to make the team of the season.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Not really as Newcastle had a few good chances - I think this is all down to tepee Hammers or should I say Moyes. Could have gone for the kill but decided to take a striker off.
They had chances all game. West Ham played on the counter

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Ridiculous call on Disasi. Only reason he doesn't reach it with his head is because the defender is pulling him back.

E-mal

Luton Town is an example of a team with physically and graft and little to no technique being competitive

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Very very harsh decision here. Burnley bloke sent off for a second yellow and a pen given to Mudryk. Seen a few replays, does not look like a penalty to me.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
No way that's a penalty and a second yellow for me. Burnley player kicked out for two super soft yellows.