Premier League Gameweek 30-32

laughtersassassin

Hard to see where Liverpool will drop points tbh.

Might need Arsenal to just keep that run going all the way to the end....

Garnacho's Shoelaces

This Liverpool team aren't great, are they?

Struggling to see off a very poor and open Brighton team at home. Very easy to see why they've over achieved by +12 xPts. Reminds me of the way Barca remained competitive because of Messi with the way Salah carries them with moments.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Salah’s all round game is incredible. His passing in the last year or two has gone to a whole other level.

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
The way that ref handed out yellow cards for tactical fouls City will have to bring him over for a summer vacation to straightened him out. :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Carragher unsure of where Bradley gets his energy from. I think we all know Jamie lad.
Same place anyone can, the chemist down the road. Unfortunately for Luke Shaw, the one in Manchester is next to a Greggs. :angel:

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Who are we up for today? Who has the best chance to take the title? I’d like Arsenal to win today but only if they go on to win the title. I’m torn though because city may have the better chance….
What is clear is that it’s a shitty situation all around.

Rojofiam

Who are we up for today? Who has the best chance to take the title? I’d like Arsenal to win today but only if they go on to win the title. I’m torn though because city may have the better chance….
I think Arsenal won't lose today, might even get a win

AndySmith1990

Hope Arsenal win all their games

AFC NimbleThumb

50 odd seconds in & I’ve already seen more technical ability in than yesterday afternoon.

Gvardiol would start up front for us.