Premier League Gameweek 30

Patchbeard

Anyone just see that old clip on sky where palace missed 3 pens in one game against Brighton :lol: Think they still won...

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

Some decent matches today, but nothing really spectacular. Spurs might struggle a bit versus Southampton, I reckon.

Dante

Average bang

Weather forecast in Liverpool tomorrow. Winds of over 50mph and weather warnings in place.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Meh fixtures really. I’ll probably only watch wolves v Chelsea tomorrow, apart from United of course.

Needham

The Palace "ultras atmosphere" is a bit of a myth. All I can see is 400 middle class men with beards singing 'Glad All Over'.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool

Weather forecast in Liverpool tomorrow. Winds of over 50mph and weather warnings in place.
We need a roof ASAP! Imagine how one-sided the league would be if we had a roof?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
"We could hear our own echos"
"We felt suffocated playing indoors"
Soundproofing pads all around the stadium, and fans which blow in the direction we're attacking to circulate the air better & give us that air-at-the-back advantage.

Top Finish!

:lol:

At the risk of sounding like Klopp, wind conditions aren't doing him any favours tbh.
Nah I've been watching Palace for a good while. Him and Dann I couldn't think of a worse CB pairing.

Needham

Be amazed if Hughton can keep Brighton up season after next.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
To be fair to Klopp the wind is a bit of a nuisance when you pump long balls the whole game.