Premier League Gameweek 31

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Astonishing but everyone’s had to deal with that all season. Poor Bobby.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Why are they talking about whether or not Cash touched it? Even if he touched it it should still be offside if Jota was in an offside position when Trent switched the play to him, no? Seems like it should be totally irrelevant if he touched it or not. Jota offside when ball passed to him = offside. As simple as that, no?

And for what it's worth, he looked a mile onside.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Already buzzing for Klopps interview after the game!

vodrake

Phew, looks like Froggie managed to get that bag of cash to the VAR room in time

Raredaredevil

Surely Liverpool can't keep losing at home?! There goes my accumulator. It is funny though, happy to lose this bet. Actually not really.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The offside thing is a bit daft but it is Liverpool so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baxter

Even if Cash touches it, that should be offside. The man on his shoulder makes him play it and gets and advantage from being off if that’s the rule? :lol:

FujiVice

Never celebrate a goal again, because anything can be judged as a disallowed goal now. Madness, but hilarious.

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
Why are they talking about whether or not Cash touched it? Even if he touched it it should still be offside if Jota was in an offside position when Trent switched the play to him, no? Seems like it should be totally irrelevant if he touched it or not. Jota offside when ball passed to him = offside. As simple as that, no?

And for what it's worth, he looked a mile onside.
I thought the exact same. Not sure why whether the defender touched it would matter. If Jots is offside the defender touching it shouldn’t make him onside since defender only plays the ball because it’s going to Jota.

That looked like a clear onside though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think seeing that again, Jota’s breath was clearly off, and you can score by blowing the ball so it makes sense to me.

Zoo

Villa still need to drastically improve if they want to hold on to the 3 points.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It is glorious when every news agency in the world puts a goal up for L O L FC, only to see it removed by VAR.