Premier League Gameweek 31

GMoore23

Watch us shit ourselves against spurs now.
City are going to be leggy as feck though in the closing games with the cup run they're on.
One can still dream.:)

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
City need 11 points from their remaining six games to seal the title. That's also if United win all eight of their games.

Villa (A), Palace (A), Chelsea, Newcastle (A), Brighton (A) and Everton.

Can't see them dropping enough points but today's result certainly makes it more interesting...

kiristao

We really botched up that lead in 2012.
I think City had a game in hand when we were 8 points clear I think. They won their game in hand to make it 5 points, then we dropped points at Everton after being 4-2 up to make it a 3 points lead and then City beat us 1-0 to catch us up. I could be wrong to be honest.

Raven

Just went fecking wild celebrating that goal with the housemates, love seeing city lose. Feck Fernandinho, horrible little cnut.

Giggsy13

At this point, I just want that plastic, hollow shithouse of a club to feel the nerves of us potentially closing the gap. Can’t believe I cheered a Leeds goal, now time for a thorough clean.

Patchbeard

I think City had a game in hand when we were 8 points clear I think. They won their game in hand to make it 5 points, then we dropped points at Everton after being 4-2 up to make it a 3 points lead and then City beat us 1-0 to catch us up. I could be wrong to be honest.
Nah it was 8 points, we fecked it vs Wigan too.

gibers

If City go through and Bayern go through and have Lewa fit, bayern would put 6 past City. Different level.l

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Maguire wouldn't have got done for pace the way Stones did.
Honestly surprised, consider City's long history of shit-housery, Stone just didn't take him out. There was enough covering too.

always_hoping

Some result for Leeds with 10 men for all of the 2nd half. Goes to prove against 10 men it can be difficult (Man Uniteds 9-0 shouldn't be belittled)

For all of their possession (71%) and shots on goal (29) very few was clear cut chances to score. Pep ultimately paid the price for not starting Gundogan, Foden and not playing Dias, De Bruyne, Mahrez.

City have now won just 1 of their last 14 Premier league games when behind at half time. (D2 L11) winning from losing positions isn't for every team I suppose.

Last edited:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Genuinely believe United are only a class centre forward from properly challenging City. The draw column in the league table would tend to suggest that.
Challenging City of this season, yes.

You would imagine that they're also going to look to bring in a top class centre forward this summer though, in which case we'll have a bit more to do to close the gap.

Longshanks

That Wigan game. That Maloney goal...
The bloody 4-4 with everton when we were 4-2 up is the one that stings more, fellani with a late equaliser if my memory serves me right. Infuriating.

Can't see city dropping 8 points in 6 games this season and us actually collecting all available points but you never know.

El Presidente

Watch us shit ourselves against spurs now.
City are going to be leggy as feck though in the closing games with the cup run they're on.
One can still dream.:)
We can’t really feck up when we’re not in a title race. We’re pretty much comfortably 2nd and will be prioritising a cup competition that we can actually win. And rightfully so.
I would like us to finish on a respectable gap to City (like 5-6 points), but even that would be an uphill battle even if we win all our remaining games. There’s nothing in this.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Hope no ones getting excited, there’s no way we can make up 9 points in 6 games

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can't see city dropping 8 points in 6 games this season and us actually collecting all available points but you never know.
City dropping the points in the first place is highly unlikely, us winning every game until the end of the season even more. That poor run we had after being top screwed any chance we had.