Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Cant believe some people think Foden is overrated. He’s mint.
Agreed, he's a great talent. But sometimes he does seem a bit passive to me. I think when he gets more confident as he matures he'll become much better.

Moonwalker

Mike Dean should take center stage and not let these footballers overshadow him. There's still time for a pen or at least a red.

PoTMS

Why is Sterling considered an automatic starter for England? He's been awful this season and hasn't been great for England for a while now either. Southgate has to start Foden or Grealish instead of him.

Nick7

You’d swear City were destroying Chelsea making chance after chance after chance the way to commentators are going on.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Chelsea getting all sloppy.

I don't think these subs have been good for Chelsea.

SwedishFish

Sterling likes to sky them right up to row z doesn't he? Shades of Champions League last year.

Brightonian

Why is Sterling considered an automatic starter for England? He's been awful this season and hasn't been great for England for a while now either. Southgate has to start Foden or Grealish instead of him.
Yep with the wealth of talent in those attacking positions he should be well down the pecking order now. Grealish and Rashford ahead of him on the left, Sancho on the right, Foden on either wing, Grealish, Mount or Maddison at #10... etc.